Sasha X Marco (Pt.2 contd.)

October 19th, 2022

"Morning Sash"

"Mmmm."

The night before was interesting, to say the least. After Vega was shot both Marco and Sasha had to leave before anyone got suspicious. Once they got back to their apartment, Marco was on the phone with their office going over every step to ensure they weren't seen.

"Wipe all security cameras in that area, reach as many people as you can to see what they know and what they saw."

Sasha was on the phone as well on the business end of this endeavor.

"Yes, the venue! Yes, I'm 100% sure I want to send money to them, Marco, baby, can you please tell them I'm not crazy?"

"She isn't crazy Rick, just send them the money, and for God's sakes let Sasha decide without my consent for once."

2 hours later...

"The venue has been reimbursed, cameras have been wiped, and all witnesses have been paid to keep their trap shut." Sasha lists off, as she swings herself onto their bed. Marco lays down beside her, pulling her towards him, he buries his head into the crook of her neck and begins kissing her skin.

"Mar, what are you doing?" Sasha asks laughing lightly.

"You're cute when you are frustrated," Marco replies, stopping briefly from kissing her neck.

"Mar, I want to go to bed."

"You don't have to do anything," Marco says, looking up at Sasha. He pushes himself off of her to sit up. He then pulls her into his lap and kisses the top of her head. "You can sit back and let me do everything for you. All that I ask is to be the little spoon tonight."

"Fine, but I want to get a shower. I don't want to have sex," Sasha says giving into Marco's request.

***

Sasha sat next to the shower, on the toilet seat, still in her evening dress, waiting for Marco. He had taken off his suit jacket and tie, and also had rolled up his sleeves. Marco grabbed two towels from the closet and set them on the counter. He turns to the large walk-in shower and turned on the water to give it time to warm up.

"Are you going to shower in your dress?" Marco asks, taking off his shirt. Sasha shot him a nasty look and got up to take off her dress.

Once the water was warm enough Sasha stepped into the shower and Marco followed. She stood under the water closing her eyes and tilting her head back. Marco's arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back almost making her fall.

"What?!"

"You could drown doing that!" Marco half yells. Sasha saw the worry in his eyes, tonight made him leerier of letting Sasha come along on missions. Marco was truly worried about her and didn't want her to get hurt.

"Mar, it's fine. I'll live, I promise." Sasha turns to face him and holds his face in her hands. "Why are you so worried?"

Marco's head falls into the crook of her shoulder and tears begin to run down his face. His arms tighten around Sasha's waist and his breathing is labored. He's holding back from wailing like a baby in Sasha's arms.

"I-I don't want you t-to get hurt." Marco was coughing and heaving as Sasha was rubbing his back with her palm.

"It's ok. I'll be fine, I promise I won't get hurt." Sasha replies quietly. Marco lifts his head and looks at Sasha. Tears are running down his cheeks. His black hair was still dry and he looked miserable. Sasha wiped away his tears with her thumbs and ran her fingers through his hair. His head tilts forward and leans on her forehead.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too, Mar."

***

Now Marco's head was on Sasha's chest, his arms around her waist, sunlight coming through the windows.