Jingle Bells, Malfoy Smells

A.N

Can people recommend any good Star Wars fan fictions to me (preferably with Luke Skywalker) that aren't romance driven. I am really getting into Star Wars. Thanks
——————————————————
Malfoy's POV

Dinner was nearly over and I was one of the last people in there.

I was the only Slytherin, 2 Ravenclaws, no Hufflepuffs and the so called Golden Trio + Potter's girlfriend.

I was finishing up my soup when the Great Hall doors opened. Everyone still remaining looked at the door in curiosity. Who in the bloody hell would come to dinner this late at night.

Walked in was Professor McGonagall, Professor Jackson, George Weasley and 2 unfamiliar faces. They made their way to the Gryffindor table.

I finished up quickly cause I knew something is happening. You have one school legend, known for pulling stupid pranks and I don't like the look on the unfamiliar's faces. I knew they would be trouble. But why in the bloody world are they here.

I gave up and walked out of the hall, thinking that I have better things to do then think up stupid theories.
——————————————————
Ginny's POV

"George, what are you doing here?" Ron asked as he jumped up to hug our brother along with the rest of us.

"I'm here to do a favour for Professor McGonagall and Percy," he replies.

"Guys," Percy says, "this is Connor and Travis Stoll, also known as the Stolls. They are brothers," he says gesturing to the blue eyed, brown haired and devious looking males standing beside him.

We all said hi.

"Dinner is over now. I request you return to your dormitories," McGonagall calls out as the last of the people in the hall.

We said our goodbyes and we walked out of then Great Hall.

"Ron and I need to study in the library, see you later," Hermione said dragging Ron with her.
Not in the direction to the library.

"I think they have gone to make out," I say to Harry as we walked breaking comfortable silence.

"I agree. That's because I got mad at them. I have walked in on them so many times it isn't funny anymore. They have taken to the Restricted Section of the Library or Broom Closest," he says exaggerating the so.

"Yeah how many times have they walked in on us?" I asked knowing the answer.

"No one has ever," He says.

"And how many times have you walked in on them?" I asked again.

"I have lost count," Harry says.

We both started to laugh.

"What do you think George and the Stolls are doing here?" Harry asked reaching out to take my hand.

"Honestly I have no idea. But I think they might be pulling an end of term prank," I replied, skipping slightly swinging our hands.

"What makes you think that?"

"The looks of the Stolls is one full of mischief and George. The prankster prodigy. Also Percy seems like the type," I say.

"Fair point. You know, according to Hermione, your 8 days older then Percy," Harry says.

"Really," I say.

"Oh before I forget, what do you want for Christmas?" Harry asks.

"I really don't mind, you know me well enough," I say as we reach the portrait.