Percy drops his Blue Cookies *insert sad face

Percy POV

"Wise Girl, we have only been here a week. We aren't going to find them in an instant. We are here for a year at least, so stop stressing," I say to Annabeth stuffing a cookie into my mouth.

We were talking about the quest and she was worried because we haven't found the Demigod yet.

"You got any suspects?" Wise Girl asked me.

I finished munching on a cookie before answering.

"I have no one from 1st year, 2 possible for 2nd year, no one from 3rd, 1 from 4th, 4 for 5th, 3 for 6th and 5 for 7th year," I say.

"But I would scratch out everyone under 4th Year. I didn't get anything from them," Annabeth says.

"Let's write down everyone we think and we can keep close tabs," Annabeth continued.

So the list ended up looking like.

5th Years:

- Maya Anne

-Tyler Josh

-Joseph Tran

6th Years:

-Ginny Weasley

-Lyssa Bishop

-Jace Cox

7th Year:

-Dean Thomas

-Draco Malfoy

-Rosalin Darling

-Hermione Granger

-Wayne Hopkins

"That is some list," I say as we finish.

"Yeah we just need to watch out for these people," Annabeth says.

"I just hope it's not Draco Malfoy, he's a pig," I say disgusted.

"Yeah I know, the entire school knows about what happened when he and Hermione fought," Wise Girl said.

"Really," I replied.

"Yeah, you're just oblivious, babe," Annabeth said slapping me playfully.

"Yeah, yeah," I say pouting as said slap, slapped my cookie out of my hand. I was sad.

"Ok I'm going to bed, goodnight,"  Annabeth says between yawns.

"Night Wise Girl," I replied as I pulled out a couple of coins.

I was planning on calling Grover and mum to tell them about Hogwarts so far.

WHENEVER THIS IS AT NIGHT

Annabeth's POV

I was in the Hogwarts Library, I was the only one in there. The only sound was that of books floating and my footsteps.

Except it wasn't the Library. Madam Price was nowhere to be seen. Weird.

Then it hit me.

Oh, shit is this a demigod dream. I haven't had one since the end of the Giant War. I have had nightmares, obviously after Tartarus.

"Annabeth," I heard from behind me. I also haven't heard this voice since Gaia was defeated.

I turned around to face my mother. Athena.

"Mother," I say jerking to form something like a bow. I was still mad and about how she treated me.

"Hello my daughter," Mum greeted.

"What do I owe this pleasant greeting," I say somewhat coldly. Mum looks shocked at my attitude.

Percy and I had agreed with each other to not let the Gods control and push us around after the amount of time we have saved their assess. We were done with thinking they are above the people who save their ass's time and time again.

"I wanted to help you and to apologise," Athena said. I was shocked. Athena never apologised in general.

"The way I treated you was horrible and I regret it, as you ended up Tartarus. I am sorry," She said.

"Ok, how are you going to help me," I say waiting.

"The demigod, they are your sibling," Athena says, before fading away.

----------------------------------------

Hey legends, sorry I haven't really been active. I am working on some one-shot books that I am planning to release in the new year.

Anyhow, I hoped you enjoy.

556 Words

K

Published 26th of November 2020