Hogwarts Express

Ron's POV

"Filthy git. Why would he return." I say to Hermione, Harry and Ginny.

We had just moved past a compartment that contained Malfoy and the other 7th Year Slytherin's.

"No clue," Hermione said with disgust.

"Let's find an empty compartment," Ginny said with Harry nodding next to her.

We ended up in the compartment at the end of the train with Neville and Luna.

After around an hour and a half of random conversation, Hermione bought up the new subject.

"What do you guys think it's about?" Hermione asked.

"Dad said something about it being mainly theory work," I said.

"He also said it is very connected to DADA," Ginny said.

"Sounds like we are going to have a very interesting year," Harry said.

"Are you captain of the Quidditch team Harry?" Neville asked

"Yeah. Also I am very glad that we got the last compartment so no one stares. The Golden and Silver Trio are going to be quite popular." Harry said.

Yeah, he was right. The prophet had given the name Golden Trio to me, Hermione and Harry. Ginny wouldn't stop calling us the Golden Trio so we started calling her, Neville and Luna the Silver Trio. The media heard that so they made an article on the heroes, the Silver Trio and what they did to help us when we were on the run. 

Ginny still hasn't forgive us. Especially Harry as he was the one that chose the name. 

I looked to see them locking hands with each other.

I put my arm around Hermione and we (everyone) just talked about more random stuff for the rest of the trip.

Walking into the Great Hall, I grasped hands with Hermione and we went over to the Gryffindor table. I felt very sorry for Harry as most eyes were on him. Luna drifted off to the Ravenclaw table and we sat down, waiting for the first years to arrive.

"Look, they must be the new teachers" Ginny said leaning in to nod her head at the fairly young, and I mean our age, teachers who were in a discussion with Hagrid.

"They look really strong. They must be good." Hermione said.

We continued to talk about the teachers until the First Years walked in and the Sorting started.

------------------------------------------

I am very sorry that this was a short chapter.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

K

Published 21st of August