The Keeper of Keys

Author Note: I had to put Hagrid as the picture above, he is in my Top 5 characters from HP.

Annabeth Pov

We reappeared at a train station with the name of Hogmade. We looked around until,

"Wel'ome to the Wiz'dry World Dem' gods, I'm Hagrid and I am the Ke' per and  Keys at Hogwa'ts. Imma go'ng to show y'u ta Hogwa'ts." said a half-giant from behind us.

I saw Percy reach for his pocket. I put my hand on him to tell him it's fine and that Hecate said we can trust him. That he's a good guy like Tyson. 

"Hi Hagrid, I'm Annabeth and this is Percy," I say warmly.

"Nice to meet ya," he said, "would ya like a carriage or get used ta the surroundings."

"Um walk please," Percy says and we started on our way.

I was weird but we started getting used to the English surroundings or was it Scottish.

We talked to Hagrid and became good friends fast. He knew we where demigods. Percy and Hagrid where discussing Pegeaus and Percy was talking about Blackjack's craving for doughnuts. 

"He loves his doughnuts. Every time I need him for something he's like 'what's up boss, got any doughnuts' and I'm like, no now move your pegasus butt and let's get going." Percy says.

"Might have to introduce me," Hagrid said.

"I most certainly will," Percy said as we approached large gates with the Hogwarts Crest on it.

We pushed through the gate.

I stopped.

I thought it would be, you know, an average school, not a fucking CASTLE!!!!

I stopped in the middle of the path. My mouth opened. My mind was going crazy over the architecture. 

Percy noticed my facial expressions and was telling Hagrid why I stopped in the middle of the path.

I was observing every aspect of the school.

"ye know, I thi'k McGonagall still has the blue-pr'nts from after the war, " Hagrid said to me.

I got really excited. I could defiantly foresee some of this architecture on Olympus.

Percy lead me to the opening door's of the school by holding my hand as he continued to talk to Hagrid. They were now talking about the Giant Squid in the lake. 

"Me and a go'd mate of mine, Newt Scamander bought him in when no one not'ced when we got drunk o'round 40 years a'go." He spoke to Percy.

"That sounds epic, I want to learn his name. he sounds like a good dude." Percy said.

"Yeah, I heard ya can talk ta some animals. Sure, ya guys can come over ta my place every Saturday and I can show yah all the creatu'res that is somewhat remotely dango'rous." He said to Percy.

"That sounds wicked. We'll be there." He said as Hagrid pushed open the massive doors before us.

We opened the front door and even Percy had his mouth hanging over.

"Holy shit." I heard Percy say.

The Entrance Hall could fit the entirely of Cabin 6 multiple times.

Hagrid leads us up several flights of stairs. He didn't talk to us as we were both sinking into the amazement of the castle. It was incredible. 

We walked for around 10 minutes. Until we came up to a statue of a Griffin. 

"Dumbledore," Hagrid said loudly and clearly.

Both Percy and I jumped as the statue started to move.

We walked up the stairs to another door. Hagrid knocked as we pushed through it.

"Hello and welcome to Hogwarts, demigods." Said the voice of a stern-looking lady from behind the desk.

--------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading another chapter and also...

Thanks for 100 views.

This was my favourite chapter to write yet. I'm very happy with it, kinda.

626 Words

K

Published 3rd of September 2020