22. Gasping for air

This Chapter is filled with smut, it's complete smut.

Touch sensitive.

Nobodies POV

Damon caresses Fred's cheek, grasping his hair and pulling back his head, smirking at the breathy moan he lets out.

George comes up behind Damon, placing his hands on Damon's hips, kissing the back of Damon's neck.

Damon licks a long strip up Fred's neck, ending at Fred's lips, kissing him. The two kiss while George unbuttons Damon's shirt, pulling down the shoulder sleeve, kissing at every available piece of skin.

Damon pulls away from Fred, his lips swollen and he smirks, pushing him towards the bed, turning to George, kissing him like he had kissed Fred, undressing George.

George lifts his hands up, running his fingers through Damon's hair, tugging it.

Damon smirks and he pulls away, lifting an eyebrow and motioning him towards the bed.

George moves towards the bed where his brother sits.

Damon stares the twins down as he unbuttons his jeans, watching with dark eyes as the twins scramble out of their clothes.

"Who first." Damon teases

The twins playfully glare before turning to one another and they play Rock Paper Scissors.

Damon chuckles as he strokes his cock.

Fred pumps his fist up when he owns only to realize he's the one bottoming, he quickly turns to Damon who lifts an eyebrow amused, biting his lip.

"Lube yourself up Freddie, I'm going to play with Georgie here." Damon says

George flushes while Fred catches the line thrown at him. Fred swallows harshly and he watches as Damon crawls over George.

Fred sighs as he closes his eyes, he begins fingering himself, listening to the noises from besides him.

Damon had his mouth wrapped around George's cock, bobbing his head up and down, groaning around his heat.

George was thrashing his head back and forth, groaning into his fist as Damon suctions his lips, sucking harshly.

George's hips buckle off the bed, only for Damon to hold him down.

Damon smirks as he pulls back, lifting his fingers up to his mouth, sucking before bringing them towards Fred, who's eyes widen as Damon's finger penetrate him, his own fingers stilling.

Fred moans harshly, feeling incredibly full. George pants, his cock throbbing painfully.

With his other hand, Damon gives George a hand job, enjoying the bodies coming off the twins, sweat forming at their brows.

"Gorgeous, the both of you." Damon whispers

"We're bloody twins asshole." Fred gasps, thrusting his hips upwards.

Soon Damon pulls his fingers from out of Fred's hole, making him groan at the loss.

Damon sets himself between Fred's open thighs and he stares down at his flushed chest before turning to George who was thrusting up in his hand.

Damon doesn't slow his ministrations and with his free hand he lifts Fred's hips and settle him on his thighs.

Fred watch's with hooded eyes, which only roll back when Damon cock rubs at his entrance.

Damon chuckles and he tightens his grip on George, making him moan out loud.

Damon closes his eyes as he breaches Fred's tight entrance.

Fred's lips fall open in pleasure-pain, his eyes rolling back and his hips twitching.

"Fuck." Fred whines

Damon smirks and he sits still, not wanting to tear anything, letting Fred adjust to his girth.

George's eyes roll back as he cums in Damon's hand.

Damon chuckles and he lowers his hand, massaging his balls before bringing his fingers up to his lips, licking them clean.

George groans at the sight, twitching.

Damon's eyes roll back as Fred rolls his hips. Fred was obviously ready for more so Damon brings both his hands down and he grasps Fred's hips and he starts thrusting, setting the pace to low since this is Fred's first time.

Fred whines, his head falling back.

"Faster." Fred breaths

Damon smirks, his eyes meeting a red George, Damon begins to increase his speed, motioning George towards him.

George swallows roughly and he crawls over, slamming his lips against Damon's, groaning at the taste of his own cum.

George brings his hands up and he grasps at the back of Damon's head, their lips moving roughly.

Damon continues to slam into Fred's willing body, one of his hands holding the whinning red head down.

George lowers a hand down from behind Damon, plunging a dry finger into Damon's ass.

Damon groans, his hips stuttering.

George smirks, biting down hard on Damon's lips. Fred whines from below Damon, rolling his hips since Damon stopped.

Damon picks up the past and fucks hard into Fred's reddening hole.

Fred's moans fall silent, his neck arched as his eyes roll back, cumming all over himself, cumming untouched.

Damon pulls away from George and he smirks down at his lithe lover. "Perfect." Damon growls

....

Later.

Fred was passed out on the bed as Damon and George make out. George was seated on Damon's lap, grinding his hips down.

George pulls back with a small gasp. "Do you really have to leave." George asks

"Sorry princess but it's got to be done and I won't be gone long." Damon says "you better not, because I want you to fuck me when you get back." George says

Damon pulls back with a smirk. "Ohhh, I love that idea, damn I really corrupted you." Damon says "in all the best ways." George purrs, kissing him.