1. Rita's Article

Forge and Gred

Forge and Gred.

Nobodies POV

Fred was in his new office, in his hands was the Daily Prophet. His eyes were occupied by the list of orders on his other hand.

Being a new business owner was tougher then he thought, there was still so much to do and so many papers, he hasn't yet got his daily dose of caffeine, let alone read the paper.

Fred sighs and he puts down the papers in his hands, running his fingers through his hair.

He knows he shouldn't but he misses Damon. He misses his constant teasing and his infuriating smirk.

It took everything from him to get out of his bed. Damon practically tore his heart out.

George was just about the same. He cared for Damon just as deeply and when he rejected Fred in such a harsh manner, he rejected him too.

The heart break made the store preparations slow. They procrastinated, they haven't felt up to working.

Molly didn't understand why the twins were so down all of the sudden but she just assumed it was because they left Hogwarts. The twins did grow up there.

Fred groans and he stands, going to grab something warm to drink.

Fred opens the cabinet from his new apartment. The twins bought it together, it lives on top of their store.

Fred freezes when he spots coca powder. He remembers the night Damon made them hot chocolate.

Fred feels his eyes water.

How can someone claim that they don't like them do something so sweet.

Fred sighs and he grabs the hot coca. He goes to work and he makes hot chocolate. After Damon had made it for him, he learned how to make it himself, he wanted to return the favor.

....

Fred walks back to his shared office with his brother, who was absent the whole morning.

Fred curses when he spills the hot drink on his desk and tries to wipe it clean but he freezes when he reads the headline.

Malfoy Prince engaged!

Fred hesitantly picks up the paper, his hands lightly shaking. The picture shows Damon and Akasha. Akasha was staring dreamily up at Damon, her hand placed lovingly on his chest, showcasing her diamond ring.

Fred knows he's going to regret it but he reads the article Rita Skeeter wrote.

'Malfoy heir, Damon Malfoy is engaged to heiress of Jamaica's world famous Witches and Wizardies medical brews, Akasha Lestat. The couple are set out to marry at the end of the week. And the sweet and kind Malfoy Prince is set out to help raise Akashas small child after marriage. This union might just be the biggest alliance of the century, bringing together two pureblood families. What a legacy to follow. The Lestat family are well known vampires with strong magical capabilities. Akasha has spoken with great pride of the future her and her future to be husband have set out. Will these two pop out a few more babes in the future?'

Fred's body grew numb. Damon was getting married and he never said a word to him or George.

Quickly and without thought he speed walks towards the burning furnace and he throws in the newspaper, watching it burn.

Fred closes his eyes in pain. Was Damon just leading them on this whole time.

"Freddie." George ask

Fred turns and he spots his pale brother. "You saw it." Fred ask

George nods and he brings up the paper he had just purchased. "How can he do this to us, did we really mean nothing to him." George ask

"I don't know George, I wish I knew." Fred whispers