18. Mine!

Dance with me

Dance with me.

Nobodies POV

Fred was hounding Damon, touching him almost constantly. Damon was wearing Fred's Christmas sweater, which was made by Molly and had Fred's initial.

Fred beamed when Damon put it on, it made him feel like he was calling Damon his, it made the possessive part of him purr in content.

Damon was laughing, his heart warm and filled with love because of Fred.

George peaks from the kitchen and he brightens when he see Damon's laughing face, he rushes over and he checks Damon all over.

Damon laughs and he lets George do whatever he needs to do to feel better. "I'm okay Georgie, Freddie took real good care of me." Damon jokes, making Fred blush.

George nods, breathing out in relief. "Okay I made food, and your going to eat, because you lost a lot of blood and I don't want you passing out." George says, grabbing Damon's hand and leading him into the kitchen.

....

In the bedroom. "Why is it so steamy in here."

There was two laughs.

....

"Wait wait, your telling me after you took out the bullet you guys had sex?" George ask

"Damon is startlingly horny." Fred says, amused. "Okay my back was extra sensitive and your the one who began kissing me." Damon says

Fred chuckles, leaning over and he kisses Damon's cheek. "Hey don't you start that." Damon jokes, pulling back.

Fred chuckles, grabbing his chin and forcing him to face him as he slants his lips on Damon's.

Damon chuckles, while George watches, amused. "Okay I'm getting jealous, I need some love to." George says, grabbing Damon around the waist, pulling him into his chest.

Fred has a brilliant idea and he perks up. "Why don't we dance." Fred ask "to what music." Damon ask

"Accio, wand." Fred says, his wand landing his hand and with a flick of his wrist, his recorder starts.

Damon lifts an eyebrow amused. Fred grabs his arm and twirls Damon into his arms, making George giggle and start dancing around the room.

The three begin dancing around the room, laughter filling the air.

George grabs Damon's waist and almost weightlessly, he lifts Damon up and twirls him around, making Damon giggle in surprise and joy, clutching at George's shoulders.

George smiles at Damon's breathless expression. His smile was broad and filled with unfiltered joy.

Damon suddenly yelps when he's thrown into Fred's arm. Fred chuckles as he catches Damon around the waist.

"You little asshole, you almost gave me a heart attack!" Damon yells

George chuckles and he dances around him, making Damon rolls his eyes and jump around him, dancing in his own goofy way.

Fred watches the two fondly, shaking his own body.

The three just spend the night dancing and laughing, watching the other dance in the most ridiculous way possible.

....

The three fall back onto the bed, their expressions filled with bliss and love. The twins both turn to a widely smiling Damon, who was looking at the ceiling.

"What's got you smiling like that?" Fred ask

Damon turns his head to look at him, his other hand grasping George's. "I've never felt this happy before, I didn't think I deserved it, not at this level, thank you, both of you." Damon whispers.

Fred and George smile. "You deserve everything Damon." George says, making Damon look at him.

....

Fred and George watch as Damon silently sleeps on the bed, curled up in the middle.

"I can't wait till this bloody war is over...I want to marry him Freddie." George says "me too." Fred says

Damon Malfoy showed them unconditional love....he showed them that even assholes can change and be better.

He showed them that despite the darkest moments, there is hope.

They want this Malfoy to be a Weasley, they want to build a life with him, where they wouldn't be afraid to show the love they share.

....

"He's a freaking bottom." Fred says, amused.

"What no?! He's a top, I mean whenever I'm with him, he's the one in control." George says

"Yeah cause you let him, Damon let's me top him." Fred says "what does he call you in bed." George ask, curious.

"Freddie or baby. You?" Fred ask

George flushes completely. "I rather not say." George says "okay I'm even more curious." Fred says

"I'm seriously not going to tell you, it's embarrassing." George says, walking away, "okay you can't say all that and walk away, I am literally dying too know." Fred says, following after his twin, both leaving Damon to sleep in peace.

Neither were tired yet.