Part 3

Jimin's POV

"Ow ow ow," hissing out as I moved out of bed, my forehead filled with frowns as I felt my whole body in pain due to Jungkook's beastly attitude in bed last night.

Or any other nights to be honest.

After receiving his order to call him by his name last time and complying to it, Jungkook was much, much more energetic during the night accompanied with what is seemed like infinity level stamina, resulting in me, having almost no sleep at all while the moon was still up.

Waking up to empty space by my side since the sun was already high up in the sky, had almost become my routine these days since Jungkook was usually gone to work very early and me, waking up very late.

I didn't know how he got that much of energy to be completely fine the next morning and went to work like nothing happened, when I couldn't even walk properly down the stairs without using the rail as support.

Maybe that's the big difference between the top and the bottom.

But didn't he like, feel tired at all?

He did do almost all the job himself, unless he wanted me to ride him sometimes, but more or less it was all him who pleasured both of us throughout the night.

Limping slowly as I supported my aching back with my hand, I went to the bathroom to clean my face and brush my teeth.

There's no need for me to take a bath since Jungkook did it for me already.

Even though I was dead tired, I did got woken up and was half asleep around every dawn time, because Jungkook would gently carried me to the bathtub and cleaned both our bodies from the stains of the night before, making sure that less work and movements for me to do when I woke up the next day.

After cleaning me up, Jungkook would dress me in one of his huge sweaters if I wasn't so wrecked the night before, but these days he'd only wrapped me up with a thick but oversized fluffy robe, because the material won't only be comfy for my aching body, but also protect me from the cold.

He then let me to continue my sleep on the huge couch that was always there inside the room for a while as he quickly changed the bedsheet and everything.

And last, Jungkook would gently tucked me back properly under the comforter after he completed everything by himself.

Only then, he'd get himself ready for his job.

And he did that without miss, every single day.

In that sense, I admired him.

Even though I was no more than just - I don't know - his sex partner?, he never treated me like one ever since day one.

And that was one of the big reasons as of why I didn't mind being fucked endlessly throughout the night, every night, since he took care of me very delicately after every session.

However, other than the caring side of him that he showed me, I didn't know much about this man.

It didn't help with the fact that Jungkook and I never really talked to each other.

The usual conversation between us was no more than flirts and seductions, before I screamed for his name shortly after that.

I wished I could have a normal talk with him sometimes.

You know - the classic 'where is your hometown' or 'what's your favorite color' or 'do you eat ice cream' and some sorts of similar questions.

It would be possible to talk about these simple topics after sex, only if Jungkook wasn't such a beast who drained all my energy until I fell asleep even before he pull out of me.