Part 6

I have concluded that I am so not talented in naming the chapters. So I'm not gonna do it anymore. Thank you.

--

Jimin’s POV

Burying myself into Jungkook's chest, I heard a chuckle coming from Jungkook as he brought the phone closer.

"Do you want to talk to him, Jin hyung?" Jungkook looked down to me while asking into the phone.

"Of course! But only if he wants too," the kind voice of Seokjin made me smile and I found myself looking forward to meet with this omega even more.

How will he look like?

"Do you want to talk to hyung?" Jungkook asked me this time.

Nodding as I held Jungkook's wrist that was holding the phone and brought it closer to my mouth, I took a deep breath before greeting the man.

"Hello?"

"Oh my gosh he sounds so cute, Joonie!" Seokjin squealed and I wondered who this Joonie was.

Questioning Jungkook with my eyes, I nodded in understanding when Jungkook mouthed 'Seokjin's alpha' without sound.

"Thank you for your cookies. I love them so much," smiling wide as I remembered how tasty the cookies that Taehyung once brought home, I also remembered how I whined to Taehyung to get the recipe so that I could bake it myself.

"I'm melting, you're such a sweetheart, Jimin. No wonder Jungkook never wants to let you go. Do you want me to bring more to you?" the question popped out by Seokjin made me smile wider and I felt a little guilty to say yes, but I really want to have more of them.

"If it's not troubling, I'd love to," shyly giving my answer, I rested my back on Jungkook's chest, snuggling into the warmth of his body as Jungkook's arm circled around me, making me feel safe.

"Of course! I'll bring lots and lots of them for you. When are you planning to start cooking, Jungkook?" lifting the phone a little higher towards him, Jungkook answered the question.

"We need to buy groceries first, hyung. There's not much left in the fridge," he told, and I just listened attentively to his voice while staring at his handsome face.

"Hmm, no need. I'll do the groceries. Is everyone coming?" Seokjin questioned, and Jungkook turned his focus on me when he felt my eyes on him.

Smiling innocently when Jungkook raised his eyebrows, I just shook my head before I was back to snuggling into his arms deeper.

"I guess so. I've invited Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung, and Taehyung hyung will come on his own like every other day, so yeah. Everyone's coming," Jungkook pulled me closer to him as his big palm rubbed my back gently, and I sighed in content, feeling comfy.

"Good. I'll come maybe around three? There are going to be a lot to prepare if I need to cook for all of us," Seokjin decided, and I rested my cheek on Jungkook's chest, loving the vibration from it as he talked into the phone.

"Sure, thanks hyung,"

"On one condition though. I want to have Jimin all to myself when I arrive at your house," Seokjin demanded, and my eyes twinkled at the thought of getting to spend my time with a new friend.

"Jimin needs to rest -"

"Okay!" chirping in and cutting through Jungkook's sentence in the middle, Jungkook looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised, wanting confirmation from me.

"Okay?" he asked, and I nodded excitedly.

"Yes, I'd like to learn some cooking skills from Seokjin hyung. Is that okay?" flashing him my pouty lips as I begged, Jungkook just chuckled and shrugged his shoulder.