Part 4

This chapter is quite long, and I'm not so sure if I like it. Tell me your thoughts.

Jimin's POV

"No, except for your name that is, and that you're my kidnapper," I informed as I looked up to meet his eyes with an innocent smile decorating my face, and Jungkook chuckled at how I attacked him with the kidnapper card straightforwardly.

"True. Well, ask away. I'll answer everything," he told as he pecked my nose once, and I couldn't help the fluttery feeling I felt, being treated like this by such a man like Jungkook.

"Is there anything illegal in your work?" I started, wanting to know if I would be involved in some kind of weird shit that might throw me into unexpected danger.

If yes, I might ask him to teach me how to use guns. It looked very badass having your own guns in the movies.

"No, I didn't do things like that. But some of my friends are," he answered, and I pouted, kind of disappointed that I have to forget about the idea of having my own weapon.

"Then, will I meet your friends one day?" I asked just out of curiosity, wanting to know how these friends of Jungkook looked like.

I have only met Taehyung, and no one else.

"I'll tell them to come, if you want to. All of them knows who you are already," he told.

Jungkook's hands freely roamed through my curves as I was still sitting on his lap, but his movements didn't say that he was trying to take me right now.

Maybe he just loved to feel something in his hands. Even when we were sleeping, Jungkook's hands never left me even for a second.

In conclusion, other than a beast, he's also a cuddler.

"What do you mean by that?" I laid my head on his shoulder and just relaxed my aching body in his hold, taking in his heavenly scent that always helped me sleep well at night.

"They're the one who found you for me, and brought you here," his voice was deep and I felt the comforting vibration from his chest as he talked, thus I concluded that Jungkook's voice can be such a masterpiece for a lullaby.

And he was huggable too, despite his muscles.

"I see. Should I be scared of them?" feeling my eyes getting heavy, I lifted my head and looked at his face, preventing myself from succumbing further into the sleep that was coming to me.

Jungkook was starting to talk to me about things other than sex, and I didn't want to miss this opportunity just because I'm sleepy.

This might be the only chance I got, probably.

"Not really, if you don't mess with them, that is," he informed, and I took the time to ogle his side profile when Jungkook took his time to answer some emails on his phone with one hand, while the other secured me safely in his embrace.

"What about you?" I asked as I saw him clicked the send button, and he turned his face a little to look at me.

"What about me?" he spoke, and I just realized he had a mole under his bottom lip, so my finger midlessly travelled to the mole that looked so pretty on him.

"Should I be scared if I mess with you?" I whispered, as Jungkook just watched me in amusement at how I could be interested with such simple thing like his mole, before he lifted up my chin to meet his eyes.

"You already know what kind of punishment you'll get if you mess with me, babyboy" he whispered low, and I felt the urge to bring him into a kiss, wanting to nibble on his mole, and that's what I did.