Part 15

Jimin’s POV

Feeling the soft touch on my cheek, I was awakened from my sleep and slowly opened my eyes.

"Morning, baby" blinking a few more times to clear my sight, I was faced with a smiley Jungkook who looked so pleased with everything in the world.

"Morning," greeting him back, I scooted closer to him, searching for extra warmth as I was aware for the lack of clothing on my body.

"Are you okay? Or was I too hard on you last night?"

Feeling my whole body heated up at Jungkook's question, I opted to refuse answering by burying my face into his chest.

After we marked each other, I didn't think there's a time where Jungkook's hands weren't on my body.

He never let me go the whole night.

Until now, actually.

"Why are you being so shy now?" he asked in a teasing manner, and I just shook my head before looking up to him even though I knew my face was flushed red.

"Kookie," calling for his name, Jungkook smiled handsomely that it made fell for this male all over again.

"Hmm?"

"I marked you," smiling wide as I felt my heart filled with warmth at the things that just left my mouth, I felt happier when Jungkook nuzzled our noses together.

"Yes, you did," he answered soft, leaving a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"And I have your mark," saying out the fact that I was his made Jungkook pulled me closer, and his kisses went down to my jaw this time.

"You do," he then kissed the mark he made and I felt all tingly and in bliss, knowing that everything that happened last night really happened and not just a dream.

"You're mine now. Forever," he cupped my cheek and we shared a slow kiss for a few moments, before breaking away with smiles decorating both our faces.

My fingers trailed to the mark I left on his neck and my eyes stayed there a bit too long for Jungkook's liking.

"Look at me, not my neck" he said, and lifted my face so that I was looking into his eyes.

"This neck is yours, so technically I'm still looking at you," diverting my eyes back to his neck on purpose, Jungkook's immediate action of lifting my face again to look at him entertained me a lot.

"No, look into my eyes. I miss you," he pouted, and I laughed as I cupped his cheeks and gave him a smooch right on his lips.

"So you want to be the clingy one in the relationship?" smiling with eyes bright looking at the gorgeous alpha in front of me, Jungkook's hands went to rub my bare back and went down to cup my ass as he pulled our lower bodies closer, making me blush.

"Remember that I preferred to be called possessive," he whispered as our lips brushed each other, and I tried to pry his hands off me, hoping that things won't go that way this early in the morning.

I barely got enough sleep as it is.

"Possessive is not exactly a positive word," trying to question his decision, Jungkook just shrugged his shoulder before his hands were back on my waist under the comforter.

"Neither do clingy. So, it's better for me to have a more charismatic word describing me," he answered leisurely, and got down to my stomach, leaving kisses to our growing baby.

"Okay, whatever you say my alpha," giggling as his kisses tickled me, I stopped laughing when Jungkook didn't join in.

"What is it?" asking the alpha, he quietly stared at me with unknowing gaze that I started biting my lower lip out of nervousness.