Part 9

Jimin’s POV

"Mom," Jungkook's hand tightly holding mine, and I peeked at his tensed form as he greeted his mother.

"So, he's Jimin?" she asked, and I could see Jungkook clenching his jaw before he answered his mother.

"Yes,"

"Jimin said that he wants to marry you, Jungkook. What about you?" Mrs. Jeon asked with a poker face, and I felt my whole body heated up when Jungkook turned to look at me.

"Really?" he widened his pretty eyes at me, making me unintentionally bit my lips, and looked down to our hands.

"I - it's what I feel, Jungkook. Doesn't mean that you -" muttering the words softly, I felt Jungkook turned his body towards Mrs. Jeon again.

"I want to marry him too. I really do," he said confidently making me snapped my head to look at him, and I turned my attention towards his birth mother, to see her reaction.

"Is that so?"

"Yes,"

Her face somehow softened after Jungkook's answer, and she got up from her seat, walking slowly towards us.

In his protective mode, Jungkook pushed me to hide behind his back even more, but I still couldn't understand why he did that.

"Oh come on, I'm not going to separate you from this little omega" her sudden roll of eyes kind of shocked me, and I could feel the tense of my body loosening up even more as I watched the interaction between the two.

She's just teasing Jungkook it seemed.

"But Taehyung hyung said that you came to get Jimin from me," Jungkook furrowed his perfect eyebrows at his mother, and Mrs Jeon just cocked one of her eyebrows at her son's answer.

"I need to know who's my future son-in-law, shouldn't I?" pointing to me, I threw my glance to look at Jungkook's reaction.

"You're not going to send him away?" he asked with doubt filling his voice, and Mrs. Jeon let out an exasperated sigh as she shook her head in disbelief at her son's words.

"And lost my chance to become a grandma? No way, honey"

"G-Grandma?" I stuttered, widening my eyes at how open she was for this discussion.

"You reek of Jungkook, honey. I'm surprised you're not pregnant yet," she told, and my cheeks were surely burning bright right now.

"Mom!" Jungkook exclaimed, and I think he was embarrassed as well.

"What? Isn't it true, darling?" she continued talking to me and ignored her son, thus I decided to answer her since she didn't look like she would back away until she got her answer.

Like mom, like son.

"I took pills, because I'm not sure if Jungkook wants any babies yet," softly giving her my answer, feeling beyond embarrassed that we were talking about this in such an unexpected situation, my grip on Jungkook's coat loosen as Mrs. Jeon's soft hand rested on mine.

I looked up and was in tears when she gave me such a warm motherly gaze.

And like there was a magnet pulling me, I was drawn to hug her as soon as she opened her arms for me.

"You have my approval, Jimin. Please don't take any pills anymore. If you got pregnant before the wedding, I would be very happy to welcome my grandchild to the world," she softly patted my back as she engulfed me in that warm hug, and my tears slipped as I looked at Jungkook who just smiled in relief at her mother's acceptance of me.