Part 1

Jimin's POV

"Follow us," four big built men surrounded me and I raised one of my eyebrows at the one who just talked as I eyed him up and down.

Wow, they're ripped.

Without giving me a chance to answer, two of them slipped their arm under my armpits and kind of lifted me up from the ground before dragging me out of the club I was currently having fun in.

The bartender only watched; his expression was just as dumbfounded as I was.

"Where are you guys taking me?" asking curiously as I was seated in between the two big men inside a very expensive looking car that I've never thought I'd be in in my whole life, I received no answer from any of them and a thought crossed my mind.

"Am I being kidnapped right now?" blurting out the thought, I looked at all the men who remained expressionless.

"Keep quiet please," the driver mumbled as I see his eyes watching me from the mirror before they were back on the road, and I just sighed out and rested my back on the seat, deciding to just accept it as it was.

"I guess I am. Well, it's okay. At least it's a fancy car and not some weird old black van shit," I mumbled to myself.

Even if I was to be kidnapped, I had nothing to lose anyways.

The job I was having was not a secured one, being only contract-based job that overworked my ass off, no assets like cars or houses, no parents, no husband or boyfriend - yes, I'm gay, no kids, no pets, no anything.

At least if I were to be kidnapped, I won't be let to starve to death, right?

Feeling a little cold due to the air conditioner being directed straight at me, I snuggled closer to one of the big men, looking for warmth.

He thankfully didn't scoot away from me and I felt myself drifting to sleep, letting all these men brought me to wherever they'll bring me to.

--

"Wake up," I heard someone waking me up as I was stirring in my sleep.

This bed is comfy.

"Who're you?" snuggling closer under the comforter, I forced my eyes to open only to be presented with a glorious half-naked man standing by the bedside who had his sweatpants barely hanging on his waist.

Well hello, hottie.

"The owner of the bed you're currently sleeping in," he lifted one of his eyebrows as he stared down at my frowning face, and I croaked out the only thought that crossed my head at the moment.

"Did we fuck last night?" feeling my ass that was still clothed with my hand, I frowned deeper when I felt no pain or sore on my body.

"No, but we will now," he smirked handsomely, and my heart skipped a beat at how attractive this man was.

How old is he anyways?

"Really? Why?" sitting up making the comforter fell from my body, I was surprised to see that my clothes from last night was still properly intact on my body.

I thought I'd lost a piece or two of clothing after being kidnapped last night.

"Because I wanted to," he talked with clear dominance dripping in his voice, and I felt myself getting turned on by his dangerous stare and attitude.

He must be my Mr. Kidnapper.

Stretching my just awoken body and kicking the comforter away, I traced my belt with my index finger slowly, while keeping my eyes on him.