Chapter 4- ዚ𝗶ԂԂəﬨ ℉𝗶ဌՄ┍əऽ

(Ivy's POV)

"So, what's the plan?" I asked the boys, who were both crouching on a roof alongside me. "Any leads on the reasoning behind the last answer of the riddle?"

"None." Tristen replied, shaking his head sadly.

"Oh! What if we have to do some sort of human sacrifice?" Alex suggested.

"No." Both Tristen and I replied bluntly at the same time.

"Well, the longer we take to figure out what it means, the less time we have to stop this 'Cloud' guy from his evil Doomsday plan." Alex pointed out. "So we better get working."

I sighed in exasperation. "I'm going to make another quick sweep around the city for any more possible clues. Or better yet, my friends. Because something tells me at least one of them is out by now."

Tristen rolled his eyes. "Are they really that annoying?"

"Sometimes, yes. It depends on their mood."

-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-

(Jace's POV)

I looked at the map as I walked around the halls, being as stealthy as possible. "Ok. Think Jace, think. Where would they be holding Olivia? Obviously somewhere secure. But what if they actually gave her superpowers? Then wouldn't she need medical attention or something? Oh, why is this so hard?"

I continued contemplating between the place labeled 'Heavily Guarded Top Secret Room' and the 'Medical bay', before realizing something.

"Ugh, what am I thinking? There's no way I can rescue Olivia on my own. Er...sorry, Olivia...I'll be back for you, I promise. And this time with backup. Now, which way is out..."

-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-

(Ivy's POV)

I landed on the roof with a 'thud', before looking out at the city. "Where are you...?"

I sat around for a few minutes, just thinking and trying to figure out what the last clue could mean, when suddenly a small slip of paper fell down on my lap. I looked up at the sky, but saw nothing that it could have come from.

Raising an eyebrow, I opened up the piece of paper and gasped what I saw. "Is this a trap or is this 'Cloud' guy really this stupid? ...Or did someone else give this to me...? But who would've been able to find the location of Cloud's base?"

I quickly got up, and began making my way over to the location as quickly as possible.

-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-͓̽-