Hold my hand?

Robin's POV

Artemis tunes up her arrows while Wally annoys her and Conner is watches static when M'gann quickly flies into the room excitedly. "Guys! What if we have a slumber party?!"

This grabbed Wally's attention for two reasons. 1) Wally lovers slumber parties and sleepover. 2) He knows I have terrible night terrors. "That sounds like a awesome idea!" He says. Artemis groans and Conner shrugs. It is a Friday so me, Wally, and Artemis don't have school. The only problem is my night terrors, I guess it will just be another sleepless night for me.

"We could bond as a team! This would be great for us!" M'gann exclaims.

"What about Kaldur? If this is team bonding, shouldn't he be here?" Artemis says, interrupting M'gann and Wally's talking about what we could do. She probably doesn't want to do this but Wally and M'gann seem excited about this idea, I don't want to get their hopes down. Even if I don't especially like the idea myself.

"Kaldur is busy in Atlanta and will be for the next two days. We shouldn't interrupt him for some team bonding." I say, Wally looks over and smiles, silently thanking me. "If anything, we could have another slumber party when he gets back!" M'gann says, Artemis sighs exasperated. I didn't really agree to this thing but it might be fun. Plus Wally would have convinced me anyways.

After an hour of talking they finally decide that we should go our stuff from home and then come back here for a slumber party in the mountain. Me, Wally, and Artemis all walked to the zetatubes while M'gann and Conner go to set everything up.

"Artemis, you go through first." Wally smiles and shoes her away. He probably wants to talk to me about this. Artemis rolls her eyes and leaves then Wally turns to me. "Will you be ok?"

I nod. "I'll be fine Wally, don't worry about it. I just won't sleep." I say and go to walk through the zetatubes but he grabs my wrist. 

"Dick you haven't slept at all this past week. I've seen your eye bags and I know how often you go on patrol with Batman." 

I glare at him for using my real name at the mountain. "I'll be fine Wally. I'll maybe sleep tomorrow."

"You better. If you don't then I'm coming over and forcing you to sleep as much as you can." I nod and he lets go of me and we go to our respective homes to change into civilian clothes and grab our stuff for the night.

I get to the batcave and head to my room. I pack a duffel bag with my stuff. Before I could zeta back Bruce and Alfred stopped me. "Where are you going with a duffle bag?" Bruce asks.

"The team decided they wanted to have a slumber party." 

Bruce raises an eyebrow at this. "Why?" 

"Because M'gann probably saw it on her show and she says it would be good team bonding. So we're having a slumber party now." I shrug.

Alfred smiles. "I think this will be good for master Dick, don't you think so master Bruce?"

 Bruce hesitates but nods. He also knows about my night terror's. "Yes, this will be good for you. Be careful not to reveal your identity." 

I nod again. "I won't."

Bruce smiles and pats my shoulder. "Good, now go have some fun." I smile and nod, putting my sunglasses on. 

"I will, see you tomorrow." I then zeta back to the mountain.

When I zeta in I see M'gann making burnt cookies, Conner is attempting to help her bake, and Wally making a pillow and blanket fort on the couch. I set my bag down behind the couch and help Wally with the fort. A few minutes later Artemis zeta's in and soon enough we get this slumber party started.