Jeez I'm tired

(Just a little thing for this Oneshot, in this one Dick doesn't like physical contact unless it's someone he's close with, for example he would let Bruce touch him but he probably wouldn't let Artemis touch him)

Also the art is not mine, I don't know who drew it but it was my inspiration to this story, if you know who please tell me.

Most of the team just woke up from their slumber. Artemis being the first one to go to the kitchen to get some breakfast but something stopped her, some soft snoring coming from the couch.

Someone must have fallen asleep and judging by the snoring it was most likely Wally.

She huffs, she can't believe his butt was so lazy that he could even walk to his own room to sleep. This was the fifth time this month!

She walks over to the couch, ready to tell Wally off but she noticed it wasn't just Wally on the couch. There was a second person.

It was Robin, and he was cuddled up with Wally.

Wally was laying on the couch, leaning against some pillows while Robin was laying on top of him with his arms wrapped around Wally's waist.

It was a pretty cute scene but Artemis couldn't help but laugh a little. It was funny caused it seemed like Robin never liked being touched. Now that she thinks about it, she thinks Robin hasn't really touched anyone on the team.

She was just about to take a picture of the two for blackmail when M'gann entered the room. "Hello Artemis-" M'gann began but got cut off when Artemis quickly covered her mouth, telling her to be quiet.

Artemis pointed to her head, silently telling M'gann to set up a mind link.

"Why must we be quiet Artemis?" M'gann asked. Artemis points to the couch. M'gann walks over and looks at the two boys cuddling, she almost lets out a squeal but covers her mouth.

"Oh My Gosh! They are so cute like that! What is it called... Oh right! My ship is sailing!" M'gann practically squeals to Artemis, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Really? You ship those two?" Artemis asks and M'gann nods quickly. 

"Yes! I may have accidentally read their minds once or twice and they were thinking about each other! It was so cute!"

Meanwhile on the couch Robin woken up when Artemis entered the room though he didn't want to get up for two reasons. One, it would be even more embarrassing if he pretended to wake up, the girls would most likely tease him and try to get him to admit to something.

Two, cuddling with Wally is really nice, since he was a speedster he's naturally really warm. Plus it's not very often when they get to do this so he's going to enjoy this as much as he can until it's over. 

Wally on the other hand was passed out, all he remembered from last night was that he came back from patrol with Robin and then they played some video games before passing out on the couch.

Soon enough the girls left to the kitchen giggling. Dick sighs and tries to get up but Wally wrapped his arms around him and kept him there. Dick looked up at Wally with a light tint of pink on his cheeks, he could tell Wally was just pretending to be asleep now.

Dick rolled his eyes, "Wally, I know you're awake." Dick whispered to him. Wally chuckled and opened up his eyes, looking down at his little birdie.

"Was it that obvious?" Wally whispers back. 

"Yes, now let go of me before someone sees, you know I don't want them knowing.." Dick says, looking off to the side a bit. 

"I know I know, just a quick little kiss though?" Wally asks, giving Dick the puppy dog eyes, which he knows he can't say no to.

"...fine, but make it quick." Dick states, turning back to smirking Wally who gives him a sweetly gentle but quick kiss.

Dick smiles and mouths a 'I love you' to Wally before getting up and heading to his room that's in the mountain. He doesn't use the room often but he does use it when he wants to hang out with Wally in private.

Wally smirks and speeds over to the kitchen. "Mornin Artemis, Mornin M'gann" Wally says as he uses his super speed to make a bunch of sandwiches and some toast with jam for Robin. "Bye Artemis, Bye M'gann" Wally says and speeds off with the food before the two girls could even speak.

The girls give each other a look. "You think they're?" 

"Yep, most definitely." They laugh and continue to make their own breakfast.

Wally speeds over to Dick's room and quickly enters and locks it, Dick's in the shower so he puts his toast on the nightstand and sits on the bed, eating his sandwiches while he waits.

Soon he comes out of the bathroom, his hair damp, a towel around his waist, and his eyes uncovered. Dick glances over at the door. "It's locked, don't worry." Wally says and Dick relaxes, going over to the drawer and getting a kid flash hoodie out, putting it on along with some jeans.

Wally chuckles and sets his sandwiches to the side and opens his arms wide for Dick which happily flops into his arms. "I can't believe we fell asleep on the couch... Do you think they know?" Dick asks as he snuggles closer to Wally.

"Nah, they probably thought we're just good friends." Dick nods and Wally reaches over and grabs the toast. 

"Eat some breakfast, please?" Wally asks. 

"Mmm, fine.." Dick mumbles.

Wally smiles and gives Dick the toast, he mumbles a small thanks and Wally holds him close.

"Hey Dick" 

"Yeah?" 

"I love you~" Dick chuckles and finishes up his toast before giving Wally a nice soft kiss. 

"I love you too silly"

Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you liked it, it's my first time writing these characters so sorry if they're too different from the show. I hope you like this, I thought it was cute. Have a great day/night!