May I have this dance?

I found this video and absolutely fell in love with it, I've been playing on repeat nonstop. I love the song Birds of Prey and this made it 100x better. Please go watch it, it's amazing.

Video Credit: ChasseuseDeSommeils

Wally does not know Robin's secret identity in this Oneshot.

The team was hanging out in the mountain, waiting for Batman to come in and give them a mission, it's been two days since they last had a mission and they're already bored out of their minds.

Luckily for the team, Batman comes in and tells them "Mission briefing." In his usual monotone Batman voice. The team all look at each other before excitedly getting up and going to the briefing room.

"What do you think the mission is?" Wally whispers.

"Hopefully not another covert one." Artemis responds with a roll of her eyes. Robin on the other hand stays quiet, he knows exactly what Batman is going to discuss with the team and he does not like it one bit.

Once they enter they see Batman pulling up a few images. He speaks and motions to the image once they are in front of him. "Mr. Wayne will be having a Gala tonight and we have intel that there might be an attack from some rouge inmates. Your mission is to go to the Gala undercover and look out for any suspicious activity. If there is an attack you are to protect the people, especially his son Richard Grayson." Batman pulls up a picture of Richard Grayson.

The girls on the team gasp a bit, Richard probably has the most beautiful eyes they have seen. He does look young he's still beautiful, he could definitely get anyone he wanted. Artemis couldn't shake the feeling that she knew him from somewhere though.

The team stares at the picture for a few more seconds before Batman speaks up again. "Mr. Wayne was kind enough to buy you all outfits for the occasion." He presses a button and five beautiful, tailored made outfits appear from out of the shadows.

The team walks over and admire the outfits but Kaldur notices something. "Batman, why is there only five outfits?"

"Robin will be on a mission with me." Batman states while Robin rolls his eyes. "The Gala stares at 7. Be on time." With a swish of his cape he's gone.

"Well I should get going before batsy gets mad. Have fun playing dress up." Dick snickers before also disappearing

"Lucky little bastard." Artemis grumbles under her breath.

"I think this will be fun! I've always wanted to go to a party!" M'gann says.

"This isn't a fun party. This is a fancy rich person party. These are always so boring and all they do is stand around and talk about politics and shit." Artemis groans.

"Let's get ready. We have only two hours until we need to leave." Kaldur says and both Artemis and M'gann's eyes widen.

"Two hours?!" They both yell while running out the door to get ready. Wally laughs and walks out after them.

~~~~

The team meets up in the mountain's living room. Artemis is in a beautiful floor length silk gown that's off the shoulders. Her hair is down and wavy, she has mostly neutral make up but has some nice winged eyeliner. She also has long emerald earrings and an emerald bracelet to match.

M'gann is in a blue satin floor length dress with a red satin cloth connected to the golden bracelets on her wrists. Her ginger hair is up in a fancy bun, showing off the matching gold necklace. She too has a natural looking makeup on but with no eyeliner.

Conner is in a tailored black suit made out of cashmere. It fit him just right. He had a black tie which Kaldur most definitely helped him tie and a white button up collared undershirt. He had the jacket opened mostly because he thinks the suit is too constricting, he would have much rather wear his normal t-shirt and jeans compared to this suit and tie.