- chapter 4 -

His eyes widened by Jungwon's words. "Sorry? Wait what did you say?" Jake asked once again. "I like you..." He repeated.

Jungwon was nervous and blushing a mess. He couldn't believe that he just confessed him.

When Jake heard he liked him, he also felt the same way but he was too scared that he would get rejected by him. "I like you too Wonnie" he said and his smile appeared on his face.

Jungwon noticed that Jake came closer and closer. He gently pushed Jungwon on the wall and slowly connected their lips. Yet it was Jungwon's first kiss. He froze for a bit but he succeeded to kiss back. Until Jake pulled away.

"So, shall we go to our class?" He smirked and made younger one flustered. "Y-yes" he answered and couldn't stop blushing.

As soon as Jungwon entered his class, Yulli and her two friends were staring at him. That made him worried.

Jungwon and Jake were going to the different class so he felt uncomfortable and nervous being by himself. Especially with those fangirls. After a few boring hours, (I'm kinda lazy to write in detail yk oop) it was finally lunchtime.

Jungwon went to his locker but he heard a few footsteps following him from behind. He knew that those fangirls were following him so he didn't dare to look behind.

Yulli pulled his backpack which made him trip a bit and pushed him on someone's locker. "Well well well look who we got here" one of them said. "What do you want?" He shouted and he was ready to fight. Yulli and her friends got furious, grabbed Jungwon's collar.

"If I see you once again hanging out with Jake, I will make you regret it" as soon as Yulli told him, rest of her friends started to beating up Jungwon.

She holds him tight so he couldn't fight back.

Jungwon didn't have enough energy to call for help. He collapsed down on the floor and they stopped.

"Okay girls that's enough. Now let's go before someone sees us". Jungwon was left alone bleeding.

He looked at his stomach full of blood on his uniform and few scars on his face. Sunghoon saw Jungwon on the floor bleeding he immediately ran to him. "Oh my god, Jungwon!! Are you okay?" He asked worriedly and crouched down to Jungwon's level.

"I'm fine-" he couldn't answer because he kept coughing. And that's when Jungwon started to close his eyes and everything went pure black.

"Jungwon? Jungwon!!" Sunghoon started to panic and with his all of his strength, he lifted Jungwon. He carried him to the nurse room.

They have finally arrived at the nurse and Sunghoon let go of Jungwon. He called the rest of the squad and they immediately rush to the nurse room.

"What happened?" Heeseung rushed in without any hesitation.

"I don't know I just saw him on the floor bleeding at someone's locker" he explained. Jake came in crying and worried.

"Hey, Jake he's gonna be okay don't cry" Jay patted his back and calmed him down.

They were forced to wait outside of the nurse room. All of the squad were worried and kept walking around. Jake wanted to know who done this to him so he could fight them back. He would do anything for him. Jake was disappointed at himself because he couldn't protect him.

As soon as the nurse came out of the room, they all looked at her worried. "He's fine now. Your friend Yang Jungwon has to be more careful. If he gets into more fights or in danger he could end up at the hospital" the nurse said and let them in.

Jake immediately ran to him and holds Jungwon's hand. "Wonnie... I wish I was there with you to protect you.. I'm sorry" he kept crying and realized that Jungwon still has his eyes closed like he was sleeping.

Rest of them were behind Jake and comforting him.

Until Jungwon opened his eyes. "J-Jake?" he couldn't recognize the figure beside him because he was still dizzy.

Jake turned towards Jungwon and saw him finally awake. He hugged him so tight but the younger one was confused.

"For how long was I here?" He asked while scratching his head

"About 20 minutes" Jake answered, "Come on, let's go and eat with others" He said

Jungwon nodded and slowly got up from the nurse bed. The rest of the boys were waiting outside of the nurse room.

"Hey Jungwonnie, do you feel better now?" Sunoo asked

"Yes, I feel better now" he answered

"Okay, let's go eat tell us what happened later" Ni-ki added

They walked together to the cafeteria, a lot of stares were at them. Everyone was shocked since the fangirls already spread rumours about them.

"Why everyone is looking at us?" Jay asked

"I don't know, let's just go to our table" Heeseung replied

They finally sat on their favourite table as always, but suddenly a boy was approaching them. Luckily Ni-ki recognised that boy from music club where Ni-ki attended to.

"Taki?" Ni-ki mumbled

"Taki? Who's Taki?" Sunghoon asked him

"Oh he's my friend from the music club, it looks like he's approaching to our table" Ni-ki answered. Sunghoon let a small 'ooh'.

"Um hey, sorry to disturb but I have to tell you guys something" Taki said nervously.

But something was going in Jake's mind.

Why almost all of the people are weird today? They kept staring at us. Is there another rumour about us? What if this boy has something to say related to Jungwon and the rumour?

Jake snapped and said "Oh yeah sure go ahead sit with us" the rest of the members were shocked about Jake's sudden action. Taki sat with them and started to talk about the new rumour that they don't know about.

"I don't know if you guys know this... But someone spread a rumour about you (Jake) and Jungwon. That you threatened him and even bullied him. That's why almost everyone was shocked and kept staring at you guys" Taki explained and the boys were shocked.

Jungwon knew this was gonna happen because all of the words what have Yulli said earlier will make him regret it. Jungwon started to tear up and immediately ran to the bathroom.

"Jungwon, wait!" Sunoo shouted and started to follow him.

All of them including Taki, we're confused and started to worry again.

Why am I always the victim?

Hey heyy!! Yes, I finally posted the next chapter. I'm sorry for not updating for a while because of sudden schedule changes so yeah.. Anyways happy new year!! Don't forget to vote for Enhypen on SMA and stream their MV's as well! Cya y'all<3