- chapter 3 -

As Jake arrived home he straight away ran to his room and pulled out his phone. He was really worried about Jungwon's words so he texted him.

Jungwonnie

Jake
Hey Wonnie... Are you okay?

Jungwonnie
Yes.. Why?
Oh-
Isn't the thing that I was supposed to tell you right?

Jake
Well yeah... why did you thank me all in the sudden?

Jungwonnie
Um.. because you..

"Ah great.. now what am I supposed to say to him? I don't want him to be worried about me"

Jake
Wonnie?? Are you there?
Because me what?

Jungwonnie

Sigh.

"I guess I'm gonna tell him.."

you saved me...

Jake
wait huh?
what do you mean? Tell me everything, I'm here for you Wonnie.

Jungwonnie
I'm sorry I gotta go... My mom called me.
Bye

Last seen a moment ago.

Jake knew something was wrong. That night he couldn't sleep because he kept thinking about him. He knew that from tomorrow he needed to take care of him and look after him no matter what. Jake loved him very much and he couldn't let Jungwon hurt himself.

In the morning,
Jake quickly woke up before his alarm as always. And got ready for school.

He walked pass by kitchen, Jake's mom noticed that he was about to leave. "Mr Jake Shim. Come here eat your breakfast first!! Then you can go" Mrs Shim yelled. "Fine mom.." he said. Jake went back to the kitchen, grabbed piece bread and immediately left.

Halfway to school, Jungwon heard a familiar voice from behind. He turned and saw Jake tried to catch up.

"Yahh! Jungwon wait for me" Jake shouted. He finally reached him and asked "Why were you running away from me? Did something happen?" Jake looked at him worriedly while he held his shoulder tried to catch some breath. "No no.. Everything is alright" he answered. Jungwon looked nervous. The reason he was running away because of those fangirls. A lot of girls in the school started to threaten him. He had no choice then ran away.

Those "fangirls" started to spread a lot of rumours about him. Yulli wanted Jungwon to learn a lesson. She was jealous of Jake. He always hung out with him. She wanted to be his only love.

But it's clear that Jungwon didn't want to be with her. She bullied him many times just to be his girlfriend. Yulli only knew that he's rich and that she needed money.

"Jakey.. Just meet me at the rooftop" he said, "come before the class starts". Jungwon left Jake alone and confused. But Jake anyway went to rooftop right after he placed his bag in the classroom.

When Jake entered, he saw Jungwon at the edge. He looked like he was planning to jump. Just in time, Jake pulled his hand and prevented from jumping off the cliff. Jungwon gasped.

"Are you crazy?! What were you thinking??" Jake said furiously and looked at him. The younger one broke down into tears. "Hey hey... Tell me what happened. Don't cry Wonnie" he wiped his tears off. But something got Jake's attention. He slid up Jungwon's sleeve and saw a lot of scars.

His eyes widened. "Jakey... I was planning to do a suicide. I realized that my life is useless and it's getting worse than I thought" Jungwon sighed and kept sobbing. "A lot of fangirls started attacking me... Especially Yulli. After she knew I was rich.. She constantly tried many ways to be my girlfriend" after Jake listened to him, he hugged him tightly and whispered to his ear "Don't worry Wonnie, I will be always be by your side no matter what. I will do my best to protect you. And I won't let anyone hurt you okay?" Jungwon nodded and hugged back tightly.

Jungwon felt relieved. He finally had someone to trust and will be always there for him. They sat on the floor and looked at the sky. As soon as Jungwon calmed down, he laid his head on Jake's lap.

His eyes widened. Jake's heart started to beat fast. He stroked younger's hair. But suddenly Jungwon broke the silence. "H-hyung.." he stuttered and got up. "Yes, Wonnie?" "I want to tell you something.." He said nervously. Jungwon knew that it was the right time to confess him, so he did. "Sure, what is it?" Jake asked.

"I-i like you.. Since the first day we met."

Heyyaaa! I'm sorry y'all for this chapter. I know it was kinda triggering but yeah... ANYWAYS ENHYPEN'S MV GOT 20M!! AYEE LETTCHUU GO AND KEEP STREAMING YALL! FIGHTING<3

also, they released let me in (20 cube) 2nd teaser SJJDJDKKDNDFJNDNFKD

IM NOT READYY SKSKKSJJSMDJRJ

THEY DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE ROOKIES AKSJKSKS😭😭😭😭

STAN ENHYPEN PERIODT.
Okay bye byee~~