- chapter 2 -

As time passes by, Jake and Jungwon became close. Let's say... As best friends.

Jungwon started to have insecurities, anxiety, and depression. He even held himself from those rumours. But it didn't work. He always excuses himself in the middle of the class to go to the bathroom. That made the squad and Jake curious and worried.

Instead of doing his business, he looked at the mirror and started to slap himself. Jungwon mumbled to himself like he was angry. The class just finished, Jake dashed through the door and went to find Jungwon.

He saw him in the bathroom with puffy eyes, sitting on the floor and crying silently.

"Hey... Jungwon what happened?" he stared at him worriedly and helped him out to get up. "H-hyung.. What are you doing here?" he stuttered while wiping off his tears.

"What? Am I supposed to not be here? Jungwon, I'm worried about you so I came here" He said, "And if there's something wrong I'm here for you Wonnie" he was shocked about his nickname. Jake never called him cute nicknames unless he was teasing him.

"I will tell you later after school.." He looked away. "Okay then, let's go take our stuff and go to the canteen" Jake said while holding his hand tight.

They have finally arrived at the squad's table and sat down. Jungwon pretended that everything is alright but it's not. The boys kept talking, joking and teasing each other. Meanwhile, Jungwon sat there silently and did nothing just to stare around. Sunoo tapped his shoulder as soon he noticed that Jungwon wasn't okay. "Hey Jungwonnie, are you okay?" "I'm fine" he said in a serious tone and that made Sunoo worried a bit.

A random boy was walking towards their table. Heeseung and Sunghoon noticed it. "Hey, are you new here?" Sunghoon asked "Yes I am" the shy boy answered nervously. "Oh, I see.. Btw I'm Sunghoon-" he got interrupted by Heeseung, "And I'm Heeseung" Sunghoon glared at him annoyed. The rest of the boys started to notice that the new boy was here standing next to their table. "I'm Niki, nice to meet you all" small smile formed on his face. "Come sit with us" Jay said.

"Oh and I'm Jay... They are Sunoo, Jungwon and Jake" he said pointing at them while they gave a small wave to him.

Few minutes have passed and it's finally the time to go home. They stood up and went to the main school's door meanwhile Jungwon pulled Jake's hand and said "Stay here with me.. I need your help with the math homework" "Oh alright. Let's go to the library then" both of them walked to the library and sat down one of the chairs. The fangirls were staring at Jungwon admiring him. Most of them made their notes for Jungwon. They tried to "confess" to him but in a weird way. Instead of saying to face to face, they just place notes next to him like they were secret admires.

Jungwon didn't like to communicate that way so he just ignored the notes or just threw them away. That made him creeped out more. After a few minutes, Jake and Jungwon finally finished with the math homework and went home together.

He was freezing so hard that made Jake notice it. Jake took off his jacket and wrapped around Jungwon. "What are you doing..?" "Oh, nothing.. I don't want you to get catch a cold" he smiled and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Jungwon felt warm by Jake's touch. He had butterflies in his stomach again and started to blush.

As soon as he arrived at his place, Jungwon suddenly hugs him and that made Jake froze. But he hugged him back anyway. "Thank you hyung for everything," he said and made him confused "Huh?" "Oh, nothing.. I will tell you later" Jungwon said with a small smile and blush on his face.

Why is he saying that right now? Is he gonna end his life?

Those words kept repeating in Jake's head.

Hey hey~ there we go.. Chapter 2 is done! Sorry y'all for not updating hehe because I was distracted by 7 boys :D

 Chapter 2 is done! Sorry y'all for not updating hehe because I was distracted by 7 boys :D

THEY LOOK SO GOODD PLEASE- yEs iM sWervEd agAin....

JUST WAE WAEE 😭😭😭

JUST WAE WAEE 😭😭😭

Okay imma go now.. Also don't forget to stream 'Given-taken' !!! Because we are so close at 20M! Fighting~~
Cya y'all <3