CHP:-21

Enjoy reading guys

                                                                                                              ***

Annie's pov

"So you are telling that the guy in your dreams has warned you, I mean us to stay alert as he is gonna kill us like other werewolf protector born in past generations!" Skylar asked while I sighed knowing everyday we are getting surrounded with new problems.

"Can you tell us how did he look? We can draw his sketch and may be get some information about him" Shivaay suggested.

"That's a good idea. Ron, go and call the artist." Stephan ordered his men.

"Yes, my king"

...

"Are you sure he is the one you met in your dreams?" Stephan asked looking little tensed.

"Yes, one hundred percent. He had a really dark aura around him." I cringed as the image of his creepy smile crossed my brain.

"Do you know him?" I asked seeing frown on his forehead.

"Ask who doesn't know him , He is Rory, darkest cloud surrounding our kingdom , he was banished by my father 100 years back."

"What's the reason behind banishing him?" Shivaay asked 

"Rory had lost his mate in an accident and thats what made him go crazy , he used to envy other males having their mate so he decided to make others suffer and used to rape, torture and kill females and girls for pleasure ." I gasped. As if Shivaay knew what was going in my mind, he hugged me. I felt calm and safe in his arms.

"But why didn't you guys kill him at the spot?" This time Skylar asked.

"Rory was not like this before, he was one of the loyal and really close member of our family and somewhere killing him wasn't an option so dad banished him not before taking away all his powers with help of a witch."

"Witch! I mean how can we forget such an important thing. Do you know the witch who helped your dad?" I asked standing up.

"Yes, she lives just a few kilometers away from here."

"Great. As we all know witches have visions and maybe they can help us by giving some clue. "

"Hmm, good idea. I'll ask few of my men to escort her here."

....

"What happened Annie? Why are you looking tensed? Shivaay asked sitting beside me.

"I  haven't received my powers yet! It's strange! I mean Sky received his powers the next day moon goddess visited him and it's been a week and ..." I looked at him not knowing how to convey.

"Hmm... Maybe moon goddess has something planned! Just be patient, if she has said you'll surely receive your powers be it today or tomorrow."

"I guess you are correct. I'm thinking too much about it. Maybe I'll just stop and focus on other things on my plate!"

"That's like my girl. And yes tomorrow we are going back to our kingdom. " He said.

"Finally back to pavillion. Do you think I can visit my pack before we reach ours. It's been more than a month since I last met my parents." I asked

"Sure we can. I'll pass this message to Om."

"Thank you." I kissed his cheeks surprising him and walked in bathroom for a hot shower.

...

"I'll miss you so much." I hugged Amber .

"Me too sweetheart. Make sure you drop here every now and then."

"I promise." I walked towards Prince and Princy and grabbed them both in a hug. They giggled making my heart flutter. I blew strawberries on there cheeks earning there laughter. I was so attached to this muckchins. "I'll miss you my babies." Taking a minute longer , I gave them back to Amber .

"See you soon man!" Stephan and Shivaay shared a hug. Soon after goodbyes we settled inside our cars and started towards next destination that was my pack.

"How many more minutes before we reach there?" I asked Shivaay who was busy checking some mails.

"15 minutes " I smiled looking out of window. My eyes widen as I saw something or someone dashing from bushes. What it is? Who is following us?

"Shivaay I think someone is following us." I pointed towards forest.

"Om don't stop the car no matter what. Guys, I repeat don't stop the car till we reach Black Moon pack house." Shivaay mind-linked.

I gave Selena the control and closed my eyes trying to listen to the sound. Did I tell you we were gifted with an ability to be able to hear and find out if it is person, animal or vehicle even if it is 100 miles away from us.

"Om stop the car!" I ordered as soon as I knew who the person was.

"Wait, why?" Shivaay asked looking confused.

"I'll tell you just stop the car." And he stopped. I jumped out followed by others.

Shivaay stood before me as a shield. I saw other pack warriors getting down and Skylar looked agitated as if he knew something.

"I know you are here , hiding behind. Please come out, we won't harm you." I spoke while everyone stood silent looking around or I can say stood alert.

"Don't worry nobody will harm you, it's my promise to you. Please come out. " I requested politely.

But what surprised me is Skylar slowly walking ahead sniffing something. I asked my warriors to step back and let Skylar walk ahead.

"Mate!" He shouted and dashed inside forest leaving behind jaw droppers. I smiled feeling happy for him. I looked at Shivaay who had amused expression on his face. I chuckled.

Soon, Skylar emerged from forest with a girl in his arms. She snuggled into his arms not looking at us. Maybe she was fearing power emerging from all of us. I looked at Skylar who was busy soothing her with his sweet words.

I looked at the girl to find her in good condition. But what was she doing here in this abandoned forest all alone?

"Annie, my mate is here. I was waiting for you from so long!" His eyes reflected love.

"I'm so happy for you Sky but mind if I ask few questions to your mate!"

"Of course not Annie but I prefer we talk about this in car." I nodded and we settled back in car but this time Sky was with us.

"Hey! Myself Annie, Luna of Silver Blood Pack and friend of Sky." I forwarded my hand to which she hesitatly shook.

"Earthy!" She whispered.

..... To be continued.

                                  ***

Earthy, isn't it a beautiful name?

Who is she and what was she doing alone in the abandoned dense forest?

When will Annie receive her powers?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

       Do read, vote and comment.