CHP:-5

Enjoy reading guys

                                  ***
"Now everyone please take a seat, I have called this meet to discuss something important." Dad spoke in a serious voice. I looked around to find my family including Alpha Shivaay and his beta Om present in the room .

I felt Shadow pulling me closer in his arms.

"Whatever I'm gonna say should not go beyond this four walls. Annie is not a normal wolf!" My dad exclaimed. I felt eyes on my but I didn't dare to look up and continue to nuzzle in my brother's arms .

"What do you mean Alpha Adrian?" Shivaay asked. His mere voice was enough to send shiver down my spine.

"Annie is born as 'Werewolves's Protector'. I heard gasp from Uncle Zoe and Aunty Jina and Beta Om. Shivaay had blank expression on his face as always while I was confused.

"Can someone elaborate what are you guys talking about?" Vicky asked breaking the silence.

"It's written in our ancient books that Werewolves Protector are special children of moon goddess who are born in werewolf world when something bad like a war is brewing up. Her wolf is white with light shades of blue and not to forget her wolf has a paw sign near her neck."

"Woah!" Vicky exclaimed looking excited with new found information.

"But why are you telling us about this?" Shivaay asked.

"Because now rogues have seen Annie in there wolf form, though we have killed many but some of them were successful is running away. I fear they would come looking for her and it's no more safe for her to stay here even though we have our best warriors and fighters." I stood up being shocked not by new found information regarding wolf but with a mere thought of going away from my family .

"Dad, are you trying to say that I no longer belong to this pack and I'm danger to my pack?" My eyes turned glossy .

"No princess, I would never think of you like that. I just want you to be safe my baby girl." He kissed my forehead, wrapping his arms around me.

"Alpha Shivaay I request you to take Annie to your pack for few months till the time everything is settled down here." Dad requested, I looked at my dad and then at Shivaay who was looking at me. He nodded before looking away.

"Thank you and I guess Grace is your Beta Om's mate so she would be going with you right?" Dad turned towards Grace who shyly nodded.

"We shall be leaving by tomorrow night." Shivaay said and went away followed by Beta Om.

"Good night." I wished everyone before retiring to my room.

.....

"Take care baby girl. And don't forget to call us." Dad said who was trying to calm my crying mom .

"I'll miss you Dow!" He lifted me in his arms. I kissed his cheeks telling him to take care.

"By Phoenix" I hugged her followed by Vicky .

"When you meet your mate, just call me okay?" He nodded.

*Bark *Bark, Snuggle my baby Husky rushed towards me. Yes, he was going with me. I grabbed him in my arms before turning towards my family and bidding them goodbye as I got into the car followed by Grace.

"Where is your pack located?" I asked Beta Om not even giving second glance to Shivaay.

"California, Miss." Wow! Just 12 hours away from here. Note the sarcasm.

I petted Snuggle as he closed his eyes. He is so adorable.

Ride to airport was silent, we settled inside the private jet and next thing I knew we were amidst the clouds.

...

"Alpha is loaded!" Grace whispered as we entered inside the castle.

"Shh!" I elbowed her stomach making her chuckle.

I smiled as snuggle was running around in empty corridor. I giggled seeing Shivaay having annoyed expression looking at Snuggle. Just wait and watch Alpha, I'll strike you back. Now that I was here I will make him repent for what he said and one day he would gladly accept me his mate infront of his pack.

"This is your room miss." Servant stopped near the huge door.

"Umm..can you tell me where is Alpha Shivaay's room? I asked out of curiousity.

"It's at the end of this floor miss." I nodded thanking him and moved inside my room followed by Snuggle.

"Do you like our room?" I asked to which he barked waging his tail. I decided to shower first and then grab something to eat.

I decided to wear something revealing. Guess what? Today Alpha is gonna have a boner;) I grabbed my crop top and booty shorts.

Making sure I look fine, I moved out to find dining area. God! I was starving.

As I took step towards dining area, I was hit with smell of my mate. I smirked knowing it was time for action. I walked inn to find hall already filled with people, they all stopped seeing me, I looked around and my eyes stopped at one and only stubborn alpha. His eyes held lust while his hands were clenched into fist. I did happy dance in my mind and moved towards table to grab one of the empty seat.

"Hey gorgeous! What's your name?" I looked beside to find guy in his mid 20's with curly short hairs and we'll build body.

"Annie" I shook my hands with him and in return he kissed my knuckles. A growl was heard in the room and everybody tensed.

"Alpha won't you introduce me to your pack?" I asked in playful yet serious manner.

"Everyone this is Annie ,daughter of Alpha Adrian of Black Moon Pack. She is our guest for few months ." Ouch! Guest word hurt. Selena has stopped interacting with me , she was still not over the fact that our mate doesn't want us. I just smiled at everyone and looked around to find Grace but she wasn't here yet.

I moaned as I took first bite of lasagna. This is so yummy.

"Who made this? I shouted making everyone startled. Who the hell made this?" I saw a lady around mid 40 walking ahead with her head bowed and she was sweating like hell.

"Anything wrong miss?" She asked in low voice.

"Anything wrong? Gosh, this is one amazing lasagna I ever had! Gimme your hands, I wanna kiss it." I heard laughs and awes around. I hugged lady appreciating her cooking skills.

No doubt everyone I had a chat with during dinner time were sweet and friendly except the stubborn alpha.

                                ***

I hope you guys liked the chapter.

Will Annie's plan work or will it backfire?

Will Shivaay accept her as his mate anytime soon?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned!

       Do read, vote and comment.