CHP:-29

Enjoy reading guys
                                ***

"Are you sure we aren't needed inn ? Luna Peter asked shyly as Annie and Amber made themselves comfortable on opposite couch of his.

"Nope! They are just gonna discuss about boundaries and stuffs and in one way it's good. We will get time to spend with each other " Annie exclaimed making Amber nod .

"Yes, even kids are asleep. So we can have few hot gossips about our mates! What do you say?" Amber winked making Annie chuckle and Peter blush .

"He is blushing. So cute." Annie coeed making Peter turn all red.

"Let's start with you Luna Peter, how did you meet your mate, the Rogue King?" Amber asked popping chips in her mouth.

"It was other way around, he found me injured in no man land. I was been banished by my pack for being runt and while I was wandering around the forest in search of a place to live in,I was attacked my Tyson's pack member,I didn't knew I had crossed a territory until they attacked me seeing as a threat and soon Tyson walked in and we felt mate connection." He completed, he had smile on his face.

"Aww... that's lovely. Mind asking me which pack you were from?" Annie asked.

"Crystal Pack." And then Annie and Amber continued telling how they met their mate.

"Now, it's time for the real gossips!" Amber gushed making Annie and Peter confused.

"What do you mean by real?" Peter asked.

"I mean, how are mate is on the bed!" Amber whispered whereas both Annie and Peter looked at her with wide eyes.

"Come on, don't look at me like that, your scent speaks much about you." Amber smirked seeing the other two go red.

"I'll go first and then you two...she pointed at them. Stephan is a beast on the bed, the very first time we met,he didn't let me leave the room for a week! I swear, I had to threaten him to stop. You see just like werewolves, vampire mate are too possessive and especially extra dominant when it comes to mating. Thanks to the witch's potion, I was able to walk in two days or else I would have been on bed rest due to soreness and numbness for a week or two." Amber completed.

"Umm... I'm feeling so akward.. Annie exclaimed looking down.

"Don't be nervous you two, it's just we three."

"About Shivaay, yesterday whole night he didn't let me sleep and the surprising fact is I wasn't sore in the morning. All thanks to my healing abilities. And this one reason is enough for Shivaay to become lifetime perv!"

"Woah! You got that babe!"

"Ahmm ahmm..it's your turn Luna Peter!"

"I ....we .. I mean Tyson...

"Something is wrong guys." Annie spoke suddenly looking serious.

"What do you mean?"

"I can feel a negative vibe around. Amber ,Peter inform everyone, till then I'll go search." Annie rushed upstairs, her heart was beating fast, kids! her mind shouted making her rush to the nursery in full speed .

The guards outside the room were knocked out, her mind started revolving with hundreds of negative thoughts. She rushed inside to find both the cradles empty and a window opened.

She looked down and saw a shadow rushing towards forest, she jumped down and landed perfectly on her feet,she felt a pain but quickly ignored it and changed into her wolf form rushing towards forest .

"Shivaay I'm going towards forest" she mind-linked. She could hear kids cries, something inside her stirred and next second she found herself in front of the person.

It was a Rarobreed, Prince and Princy were both crying their lungs out and their face had turn all red due to constant cries.

The wind around them stirred and she knew Stephan was here and so his mate.

"Who are you and how dare you touch my kids?" Stephan's loud voice echoed around the forest. The Rarobreed just laughed and next thing we saw that he had punctured his nails in Prince stomach making blood rush out of it.

"Nooo...." Stephan and Shivaay charged towards him whereas I quickly shifted and  grabbed the babies in my arm. Princy was continuously crying whereas Prince was unconscious, I couldn't hear his heartbeat. I felt my heart breaking. No ... please don't moon goddess, I quickly closed my eyes trying to focus on my ability but nothing was working.

"Shivaay,my son!" This was the first time anyone could have seen a Vampire King cry.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" His painful voice shook everyone. I couldn't help but cry grabbing Prince to my chest. No baby, you cannot leave me, your mumma- dadda and your sister alone. Please come back to us please, I sat their hugging his lifeless body.

Princy was now all quite looking at his brother, patting him as if she was  trying to wake him up. He didn't deserve this!

Dark clouds started surrounding the sky, harsh winds blowed around and lighting striked in the sky. I could feel pain through the connection. I can't give up! I had to do this for Amber, Stephan. I have to try once again.

I closed my eyes focusing on the energy inside me, I tried hard concentrating ,I could feel an energy building up and I opened my eyes to see a light seeping from my hands into Prince's body.

A hope built inside my heart, I cried in happiness as Prince opened his eyes and started crying.

"Shh...little one you are all fine." I kissed his forehead and hugged him close to my heart and allowed darkness to engulf me .

I woke up hearing hushed voices around, Prince! I gasped sitting straight. I looked around to find him sleeping beside me. I slowly picked him up and sighed in relief.

And then I realized it wasn't just me in the room. I looked up to find Amber walking towards me followed by Stephan, her eyes were puffy and red indicating she had cried.

She engulfed me into hug making sure Prince wasn't squished in between and she started crying.. "Thank you...thank you so much Annie. You don't know how much you have done for us today, for vampire kingdom."

"No need to thank me Amber, Prince and Princy are like my own kids." I patted her back .

"Thank you Annie, we would be forever in debt of you. You saved our son " King Stephan exclaimed carressing sleeping Prince head. I just passed a smile not knowing what to say.

"I'm proud of you " Shivaay whispered in my ears before sitting beside me..

"Umm...Annie , actually could you pass Prince to Amber and Stephan! Don't take me wrong but since the time we brought you here , you weren't ready to leave Prince away from you ,we tried many times but Selena would growl everytime anyone would try taking him away."

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry,Amber and King Stephan..I.."

"It's fine Annie, I can understand your wolf had turned possessive towards Prince and was protecting him just like a mother would protect his son." I passed Prince to Amber who cried happy tears holding his son who was now fit and fine.

... To be continued.

                                  ***

This scene was needed for future chapters. I hope you guys liked it.

         Do read, vote and comment.