CHP:-6

Enjoy reading guys

                              ***
"Where the hell you were at during dinner time?" I asked Grace who entered in my room with shy smile.

"Why do you smell different?" I asked and then it striked me Om had marked her.

"Oh my god! You guys did it!" I shouted while she just nodded with blushy face.

"It's preety." I said looking at her mark.

"Alpha Shivaay said tomorrow evening party is gonna be organized on account of accepting me as Beta female in the pack." She gushed. A pain struck my heart, not because I was not happy for my bestie but because if today he would have accepted me as his mate, tomorrow situation would be different. I shrugged off my depressive thoughts and focused on what Grace was saying.

"We have to go shopping for your dress babe."

"Yes, we'll go tomorrow morning." She said. I nodded and wished her night as she went back to her room. I moved towards balcony, grabbing seat on nearby couch. Snuggle jumped on my lap and licked my hands. I'm glad I brought him here.

"Selena I know you are hurt but we have to be strong and make him want us."

"I'm sorry Annie, it's just hard to believe that ."

"Selena what is this all about Werewolves's Protector?" I asked .

"I won't be able to tell much about it but yes we can refer to ancient books for more information." She suggested.

"Good idea, let's go now" I know it's already past 10 but I ain't sleepy so why to waste time?

I grabbed my night gown and walked out of the room only to stop, I don't know where the damn library is? I decided to look for it myself, I stopped at last door on the floor and I remember it's Shivaay's room. I walked inside to find it empty.

His room had walls painted in white and dark blue shade just like his eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I jumped hearing his voice.

"I wanted to ask way towards library!" I crossed my arms maintaining eye lock with him.

"Second floor left side last door."

"Thank you" I skipped towards door only to be stopped by him.

"What do you think you were doing with that guy at dining table?" He asked, I smirked before turning towards him.

"For your information, it's know as flirting!" I answered pulling away my hand from his grasp.

"Oh my god! Aren't you feeling hot?" I acted and removed my night gown. I stood Infront of him in my lace night piece that hardly covered by butt.

I looked at him who was busy checking me out, his eyes were now black and I could smell his arousal. Not to forget, I felt myself dripping and I'm sure he could smell my arousal.

Next thing I knew, I was pinned at the wall by him.

"Do you think you're body turns me on?" He asked in scary voice making me gulp. I stayed quite not knowing what to say.

"In your dreams girls because I've seen much better than you, he pushed me away like I was some dirt. I didn't dare to look behind and ran towards my room with tears flowing down my eyes.

I couldn't stop crying, he literally insulted me, his mate. He even claimed that he had slept with other she wolf while I waited for my mate who happens to be a jerk! Last thing I remember was crying hard to sleep.

I woke up with a severe headache, I looked mess, my eyes were red and puffy, my hairs were all out of the place. I went for quick shower, remembering I had to go to shopping with Grace.

"Good morning sweetheart!" I heard a familiar voice from behind. I turned around to find the same guy who flirted with me yesterday.

"Morning, uh! I never came across your name?" I asked politely

"Rudy, I'm gamma of this pack." He introduced.

"Nice to meet you Rudy." Trust me when I say he is one of the most funniest person I've ever met.

"I got to go. It's nice talking to you." I excused myself as Grace pulled me with her. God! This girl was so excited, why won't she be?

...

"You look lovely babe." I complimented her as she twirled around in her gown.

"All thanks to you Annie."

"Let's go!" We walked downstairs where Om was waiting for Grace. As soon as she stepped down he took her in kiss,while I faked cough making them blush.

As I walked pass other pack members, they smiled and waved towards me while I returned the gesture.

"Do you Grace accept to be Beta female of Silver Blood Pack and serve your duty faithfully and protect every member of this pack with your life?" Shivaay asked

"I do" saying this Grace cut her wrist pouring blood in oath bowl. Shivaay and Om did same and soon everybody clapped and cheered as finally Grace was officially member aka Beta female of Silver Blood Pack.

I walked out of the hall, feeling suffocated in presence of my mate's sight. I stopped in front of Library and opened the door , I was hit with smell of books. The library was huge with 3 floors. I walked around in search of werewolf books when my sight caught a book naned "Special Wolf's" .

I walked to the nearby couch and settled comfortably before getting lost in content of the book.

"Werewolves's Protector"

They were created my moon goddess  1000 years back when werewolf community was on verge of extinction due to war between other supernatural world (witch, vampire ).
It is said that werewolf protectors are born when another war is brewing up and is threat to werewolf community. There are 3 symbols that signifies Werewolves's Protector.

First symbol is the sun which represents heat and fire.

Second Symbol is leaf with a drop that represents water and nature power.

Third symbol is paw, that represents back to life and magic powers. The werewolf with paw symbol is one of the strongest wolf of all.

I closed the book ,shocked reading this information. It means there are 2 more Werewolves's Protector born. But I haven't received any powers? Is there supposed to be any age when we receive our powers?

I looked through other books to find more information about my wolf. My hands caught a small yet thick book that was all wrapped in dust.

"Before the war tactics"

....screen paused.

To be continued.

                               ***

I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't worry from next part you'll get more of Shivika scenes.

        Do read, vote and comment.