CHP:-15

Enjoy reading guys

                               ***

"Let's get to the business, shall we?" King said.

"Our people are been attacked by Vampires!" Shivaay started

"How's this possible Shivaay, I have personally asked my spies to have a look into this matter and we haven't come across anything suspicious yet! But how are you so sure that vampires are behind this?"

"Look at this, Shivaay passed few of the pics that our men had taken after they found another dead body near the lake of a rogue. This bite is so deep and body has turned pale white , it seems as if blood as been sucked out of it!"

"Hmm... It's a Vampire bite no doubt but I need more information regarding this. "

"Fortunately rogues could capture one of the attacker and my Beta and few of the warriors would be here by tomorrow with him .

"Great. I will personally look into this matter."

...

"Do we have to tell about my powers to King and Queen?" I asked as we reached our room.

"I don't think there is any harm in telling about and vice versa. Let's see. It depends upon situation." I nodded and grabbed my night suite from my suitcase and walked inside washroom to get changed.

As I walked out, Shivaay was already on one side of the bed. This is gonna be akward! Selena spoke and I couldn't help but agree with her .

I made sure not to move too close to him , tomorrow is full moon night and I don't know what's gonna happen. I guess I have to be ready for the pain.

"No you don't. I have found one of the way that will help you cope up with pain." He replied still facing other side.

"How did he hear my thoughts?" I asked.

"You haven't blocked me or I can say forgot to block me while you were self talking." He answered. I face palmed and quickly blocked him.

"Shivaay," I called to which he hummed.

"How do you know King Stephan? I mean you guys were talking so freely with each other as if you are childhood besties.

"Yes, we are childhood best friends. It were our grandfather's who had signed treaty to bring peace between Vampires and Werewolves. I still remember I used to visit Stephan with my grandfather and vice versa.

We had our training together. You might be thinking how come we both trained together. The place that we trained had 2 sections one for Vampires and one for Werewolves. We used to train on different grounds but by the end of day sleep in one hostel."

"Interesting." I said knowing about there friendship.

"And what have you found out that would help me cope with my pain?" I asked turning towards him.

"One of the old witch has prepared a  potion that will help you lessen the pain."

"Is it even possible?" I asked not ever heard of any such potion.

"Yes, she is one of the trusted witch and is been serving us since my grandfather's time." He spoke.

"Isn't he hot! Gosh his stubble make him look more sexy!"Selena stop this dirty thoughts. I know you have turned horny these days but you have to control yourself.

Huh! Speaks the girl who had tried to seduce her mate in the plane. I couldn't blame her when even I was feeling the same. This night is gonna be torture.

"Ouch!" I yelped as a sudden pain hit my stomach .

"Are you okay? What happened?" Shivaay woke up.

Before I could speak anything, another pain hit my body making me cry in pain.

"Shit! You are in heat. But isn't full moon tomorrow?" I heard him speaking.

"Dammit, it hurts like hell. Do something Shivaay or else I'll kill you!" I shouted as my body felt on fire.

"I'll be back!" Saying this he rushed inside washroom. Moon goddess, why is this happening to me?"

I felt Shivaay grabbing me in his arms. I felt his touch soothing and snuggled into him. Next thing I knew I was placed in bathtub filled with cold water. It did help but not to much extent.

"Shivaay bring that potion !" I exclaimed.

"It's not with me. I thought you would go in heat by tomorrow night and potion was not ready when we left to come here. So I ordered Om to bring it with him."

"I can't bear this pain, please do something." Before I knew tears rolled down my eyes. I had never felt so weka in my life before.

"I..I.." he ran his hands through his hair looking stressed.

I grabbed his hand and closed my eyes trying to distract myself from pain.

Knock* Knock*

"Amber must be here. " He rushed outside and Amber walked in with worry look on her face .

"Oh my god, Annie you are turning red. Shivaay I'm sorry but I can't help you with this. Our heat is really different and neither do I have any information that would help you guys. " Amber spoke

"Isn't there any other way you can stop her pain?" She asked looking at him.

"There is. But I don't think we are ready for that step!" His words broke my heart once again. He wasn't ready to mate with us.

"I'll try contacting one of witches in our kingdom and get back to you guys." Amber went away while I sniffed knowing I had to bear this pain alone.
To my surprise he entered inside bathtub and took me in his arms. As soon as our body touched, I felt soothing sensation running down my body. He sat there rubbing my back and hands, it did help to lessen my pain.

"Shivaay I know you are not ready to accept me as your mate but you also know that you can't do anything regarding this.  I spoke snuggling into his arms. I have accepted you as my mate and  could you please forget that you never wanted a mate just for tonight and make this pain go away?" I asked looking into his eyes.

..... To be continued.

                                ***

Will Shivaay accept Annie's request for once?

Will Annie be able to get rid of her pain?

To know what happens next, Stay tuned.

      Do read, vote and comment.