CHP:-8

Enjoy reading guys

                               ***

(Shivaay's pov)

"Mate..mate..mate is here!" My wolf Zion shouted as soon as we entered the party organized by Alpha Adrian on occasion of his daughter's birthday.

I immediately walked out of the hall, blocking my wolf. I never wanted a mate, they only make us weak.

To my surprise, my mate was none other than Annie, daughter of Alpha Adrian. No doubt she was looking elegant but I did not want her .

I decided to talk to her that moment and made my way towards her but before I could grab her she was pulled away by someone in the crowd. On other hand Zion was troubling me , I grabbed drink from the waiter and moved towards farthest corner of the hall when vanilla- lavander scent hit my nose making me alert that my mate is near.

I saw her standing behind pillar and moved towards her. She had a look of surprise on her face when she saw me.

"Done checking me out?" I asked to which she looked away being embarrassed.

Umm.."

"I didn't even want a mate and please don't expect anything from me." I cut her off in between and turned around walking away.

"You hurt her, I'll never forgive you!" Zion shouted.

"Shut up Zion, I told you hundred times that we do not need mate to become strong!"

...

Emergency alarm caught our attention. There was an announcement saying Rogues have attacked someone on the border and everyone are requested to rush inside safe room.

"Dad, Annie mindlinked me saying a group of rogues have surrounded her." Shadow's words caught my attention.

"Mate is in danger, go help her" Zion spoke.

"Alpha Adrian me and my warriors would be coming with you." I requested not knowing why do I care about her when I don't need her.

He nodded and we all shifted into our wolf form before running towards border. There she was in her wolf form , I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful wolf. Haven't heard or seen such wolf before! But what caught my sight was her injured back and bloody leg. I saw everything red and next moment I started killing every rogue that came across my path.

After pulling last rogue down,we moved back to pack house.

"Alpha Shivaay there is something important I wanna discuss. Please meet me in the living area after 15 minutes." Alpha Adrian said to which I nodded and moved towards my room quickly getting shower before moving down.

"Shivaay do you have any idea why Alpha Adrian has called us?" Om by beta and brother asked me .

"Let's find out!" We walked inside to find Alpha and his family gathered around. I looked at my mate who was busy snuggling into his brother's arms.

"Now everyone please take a seat, I have called this meet to discuss something important." Alpha Adrian stood in centre.

"Whatever I'm gonna say should not go beyond this four walls. Annie is not a normal wolf!" he continued.

"What do you mean Alpha Adrian?" I asked being confused. My eyes indirectly moved towards my mate who was busy avoiding me.

"Annie is born as 'Werewolves's Protector'.  Gasp were heard around the room,I stood there with blank expression trying to process the information.

"Can someone elaborate what are you guys talking about?" A guy named Vicky asked.

"It's written in our ancient books that Werewolves Protector are special children of moon goddess who are born in werewolf world when something bad like a war is brewing up. Her wolf is white with light shades of blue and not to forget her wolf has a paw sign near her neck."

Zion howled in my mind being proud.

"But Alpha Adrian why are you telling us about this?" I asked

"Because now rogues have seen Annie in her wolf form, though we have killed many but some of them were successful is running away. I fear they would come looking for her and it's no more safe for her to stay here even though we have our best warriors and fighters." Atmosphere around us had turned tensed.

Even though I really didn't care for her but seeing her in tears pinched my heart. Dam you mate bond! 

"Alpha Shivaay, I request you to take Annie to your pack for few months till the time everything is settled down here." Alpha Adrian requested. I mind linked with Om and nodded. Guess what Zion, moon goddess is in your favour! I linked him and walked away .

.....

"God! can't she hold tight on her pet!" I was starting to get annoyed by her pet, what is his name ,uh, Snuggle, ya, he was constantly barking and purring. Right now he was busy running around castle's corridor. I needed some rest before attending next meet with Alpha of our neighbouring  pack. 

I nodded as everyone bowed down looking at me. I took my head seat in dining area followed my others. As servants started serving the food, suddenly noisy room turned dead silent. I looked up to see Annie walking inside wearing crop top and shorts that revealed most of her skin. I looked around to find all unmated male wolfs were looking at her as if she was there snack. I clenched my fist trying to calm myself and not to show that I'm affected by her presence.

"Hey gorgeous! What's your name?" I heard Rudy flirting with her. Seeing him kissing her knuckles Zion growled and I'm sure everyone present there heard it. 

"Alpha won't you introduce me to your pack?" she asked in playful yet serious manner.

"Everyone this is Annie ,daughter of Alpha Adrian of Black Moon Pack. She is our guest for few months ."Her eyes held pain but she quickly masked it with blank look when I introduced her to the pack .

..... to be continued.

                                                                                                        ***

I thought that Shivaay's  pov would give balance to the story. Next chapter will be Shivaay's pov too.

                                                                                 Do read, vote and comment.