Life Partner ❤️

Hello Dear Readers!

Come with a new SwaSan story. I am so so excited for it and I hope you all will shower your love on it the same I am feeling for it.

Dedicated to my friend sonia24567 She asked me to write a story full of pure love so here it is❤️🤗

Scene starts from a big royal mansion where Maheshwari is written in a bold letter. A guy is eating breakfast age of 30 years. His mother is showing him picture of girls while he is showing least interest. He is just eating breakfast. His mother sign to his daughter age of 20 years to say something to his brother.

Girl : Sanskar Bhai! Please see this girl is so beautiful right? ( show him a picture for gaining his attention).

Woman : Yes Sanskar chora! See you will like this girl also. She is very traditional just like of your choice. ( happily).

Sanskar gripped the spoon tightly while pain reflect in his eyes. He close his eyes then see his mother and daughter who has excitement on their face. He don't want to ruin it but he know he can never fulfil their wishes.

His mother show him another picture which crossed his patience.

Sanskar : Mom please! Why you always show me picture when you know the reality that I am not made for marriage.  ( frustrated but his voice reflecting pain).

Sujata 's eyes become wet listening his words. She can feel his pain. Uttara also become sad listening him.

Sujata : Sanskar! Why you always think like this? It's nothing like that beta! Har Kisi ke liye koi bana hota hai. Dekhna tujhe Teri Kami ke sath apnane wali bhi bhagwan ne banayi hogi.

( There is always someone made for everyone and you will see God made someone who will accept you with  your flaw).

Uttara: Yes Bhai! Mom is saying right. One day your princess will come for you. ( smiling).

Sanskar : Mom , Uttara! Why you are living in your dreams land when you both also know the truth of my life. 40 girls! 40 girls rejected me and you still think one princess will come for me. ( with dejection) for me? A handicapped person. Who can't even walk without this.  ( while showing his crutch).

Sanskar Maheshwari :

A very simple and sincere guy Age of 30 Years

A very simple and sincere guy Age of 30 Years. He is No 1 business tycoon of Asia but down to earth.
He have everything name, fame , money, respect for his humble and kind nature but still his one deficiency made some people look at him with sympathy, some with disgust but still he never complained about anything.

He has only his mother and sister as his family whom he can claim his. His father expired in one accident when he was 17 years. He was with him at that time, luckily he got saved but his one leg lost the capacity of walking. He got crutch with him for life time.