Shot 8

Hello Dear Readers!

Come with another shot ❤️ Hope you all will like ❤️

After one month!

It's been 1 month of Sanskar 's training of walking without crutch because of practice he started walking without crutch but not properly. He walk but taking only few steps and stumbled. He has two months more to learn more. Trainer told SwaSan to do practice at home as well of walking without crutch so after trainer centre Sanskar practice at home with workout. Swara is very happy seeing the improvement in him.

Sujata and Uttara now started loving Swara more for her care toward Sanskar. They never thought their Sanskar will ever walk independently but Swara made this true. They are happy that Swara came as his life partner.

In Morning!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Sanskar!! Get up! See it's 8am. Don't you wanna go office?

Swara is trying to awake Sanskar who is as usual showing his tantrums in awaking.

Swara : ( irritatedly) Sanskar! Such a sleepyhead you are!! Who sleep this much?

Sanskar : ( in sleepy tone) Your cute husband.

Swara : ( roll eyes) Mr cute husband then at least leave me.

She wiggle in his grip who is hugging her tightly while sleeping.

Sanskar : No way! How I will sleep without my teddy? ( without giving any heed to her).

Swara 's mouth hung listening him.

Swara : teddy? I look teddy to you? ( frowned).

Sanskar : yes! My and only my teddy. ( while encircling his arms around her waist with close eyes).

Swara 's lips curved in smile at his cute gesture. She looks at him who is looking adorable with his sleepy face. She bring her face close to his face place a soft kiss on his forehead make him smile in sleep. He tighten his grip more on her in response which make her smile. She snuggle her face to him gripping his arms which are around her waist.

Suddenly Swara realised. She open her eyes and put palm on her forehead and mutter Oh Gosh!! She immediately get up to go but stop with grip on her wrist. She looks at Sanskar who gripping her wrist.

Sanskar : Kaha ja rhi hoon itni jaldi? ( complained in his sleepy voice).

Swara : jaldi? Mr do you even know time? Mom will scold us.

She try to free her hand but gasped when he pulled her toward him making her fall on his chest. Swara stare him with open mouth at his sudden pull.

Sanskar : abhi toh Maine tumhe jee Bhar Kar Dekha bhi nhi and you are going? ( with cute pout)

Swara blush at his naughtiness filled words but also can't stop herself from smiling as he is looking so cute saying this.