Shot 9

Hello Dear Readers❤️

Come with another shot ❤️ Hope you all will like ❤️ Kindly comment your views.

After 6 Months!

Swara is kneeding wheat flour just then Sanskar come in kitchen. She smiles at him. He smile at her back and come toward her. She smile more brightly seeing him coming toward her but her face turned in frown seeing him moved in another direction toward refrigerator take out bottle and start drinking water. She make faces seeing this who was thinking he came for romancing with her.

She think something and smile mischievously looks at him who is standing showing his back to her. She immediately open her bun which make for working letting her beautiful hairs open till her waist then again looks at him who is drinking water showing back to her.

Swara : ( act like getting trouble because of hairs) Sanskar!! Can you please tie my hairs. It's disturbing so much.

Sanskar looks at her then her open hairs smirk who already saw her opening her hairs by own now acting. He come toward her. Swara give him a sweet smile give him her hair pin. He hold it tie her hairs in bun.

Swara who is enjoying being pampered by him become gasped when he traced his long fingers from her ears to neck sensually. She shiver when he blew air on her earlobe kiss on her cheeks.

Swara : Sanskar!!! ( merely whisper) what are you doing?

Sanskar : what my wife want. My attention!! ( try to be romantic with her)

Swara : ( blushed hard) Sanskar!! This is kitchen. If anyone would saw then?

Sanskar : then? I am loving my wife and I have whole right to love her and by the way when wife herself tempt her husband to do romance then what innocent husband can do? ( raising eyebrows).

Swara : what? ( shocked) what I did? ( stammer).

Sanskar : I saw my sweetheart how you open your hairs to invite me.

Swara blushes!

Swara : Sanskar!!! Koi Dekh lega. ( worriedly yet blushing hardly by his naughty side).

Sanskar : dekhne do!!

Swara : ( hit his arm) Sanskar!! Leave me. It's kitchen.

Sanskar : ( pull her toward him) and you are my wife.

Aaaaa!!!!

They come out from their dreamy land by scream become shocked seeing Sharmistra , Sujata , Dida who came to meet her quickly turned seeing them like this become embarrassed. SwaSan immediately depart from each other. Swara compose herself setting her hairs then glare Sanskar for creating blunder who glare her back with look you only started.

Sujata : arey!! Mahara Ram jii! You both have so big room still you are doing this in kitchen. ( fake anger).

Sanskar : No Mom! There was nothing like that you are thinking. I came for drinking water. ( make excuse).

Sujata : while hugging Swara? ( raising eyebrows).

Sharmistra and Dida giggle listening her. SwaSan become you embarrassed.

Sanskar : I have some work in study room. I am going. ( He immediately go before his mother start more questions).

Swara make faces at him who leave her alone. She give a tight smile.

Swara : arey Maa Dida! How are you? ( She come and meet them for avoiding more embarrassment).

Sharmistra : very much happy. When my daughter is so happy then I also will be happy right? ( smiling).