Shot 3

Hello Dear Readers!

Come with another shot ❤️ Hope you all will like ❤️

In Music School!

Swara is teaching music to kids but not whole heartily. Sadness is visible on her face. She see the empty place of aarav who is absent today. She remembered morning incident.

Flashback!

Swara is having her parantha as breakfast just then aarav come become excited seeing parantha quickly sit with her.

Aarav : Didi! I also want parantha.

Swara become surprised seeing him then looks at her parantha which she made only one for her then at his curious face without thinking much. She smile and give while parantha to him.

Sharmistra : ( who also sitting with her) Shona! But what you will eat?

Swara just sign her not to say anything. She just admire aarav who is happily eating. This happiness she can't explain in words when she see a kid is happy because of her. Sharmistra and Dida shook head seeing her love for kids and also feels sad as God made her this defect only that she can't have the happiness of kids.

Dida give Swara fruits and milk which she take with smile start having it but her face 's color fade seeing aarav who start coughing badly.

Swara : aarav beta! What happened? ( become worried).

She hurriedly fill glass of water for him and try to make him drink but he is coughing badly which filled tears in her eyes. She is trying to calm him by rubbing his back but he is getting worsen . His eyes become red while coughing.

Soon his mother come listening his coughing voice become shocked seeing the scenario. She quickly engulf her kid to her snatching from Swara and with no time slap Swara hard make her shocked.

Dida : ( angrily ) Reema! Have you gone mad? How dare you slap my shoru.

Sharmistra and Dida hold Swara who is standing numb with just happened with her. Tears formed in her eyes.

Reema : ( angrily ) how many times I told this witch to stay away from our kids don't know she will get peace after eating our kids. What you made my kid eat you witch. ( shouts at her make her flinched).

Swara : ( teary eyes) I didn't did anything Kaki. Trust me and please look at aarav. It's not right time for this. Take him to a doctor.

Reema : I know what I should do or not. You better stay away from my kid and every kids of this baadi. ( angrily) if something happened to my son I will not leave you.

Sharmistra open mouth to say something but Swara stop her by holding her palm nod no to her with teary eyes.

Swara : Kaki please take him to doctor. ( literally plead holding tears in her eyes).

Kaki give her a angry look then hurriedly take her kid from there leaving Swara in tears. She start going behind them but stop by Sharmistra.

Sharmistra : No! Don't go behind her. She will again accuse you and why you stopped me Shona?

Swara : because she is a mother maa. Her reaction was normal. No mother can see her kid in problem and I am going because I need to know he is okay or not. You don't worry I will stand far from them. Please. ( plead while crying).

Sharmistra just nod yes can't see her daughter crying like this. Swara run from there.

After sometime!

Doctor said aarav had allergy of potato that's why he got I'll. He gave him injection. He will be alright just need rest of two days. His mother nod yes with teary eyes thank him. He went from there.