Shot 6

Hello Dear Readers!

Come with another shot ❤️ Hope you all will like❤️

At Evening!

In SwaSan 's Room!

Swara is arranging Sanskar 's clothes in cupboard just then become surprised seeing Sanskar come in room. She smile seeing him. She come toward table fill glass of water for him forward to him. He smile at her gesture take it and drink.

Swara : Sanskar ji!  you freshen up. I am going to make tea for you. ( about to go but Sanskar stopped her make her confused) What happened?

Sanskar :  you leave tea and get ready fast. We are going somewhere. ( smiling).

Swara : ( confused) where?

Sanskar : You don't ask questions Swara ji. We don't have time. ( come toward cupboard take out a saree) wear this. You looks beautiful in red color. ( in flow).

Swara 's cheeks become pinkish hearing his simple compliment. She smile seeing him. He looks at her getting no reply from her being frowned but seeing her looking down blushing realised what he spoke in flow. Nowadays his tongue slip so much. He mentally slap himself.

Sanskar: I was meant.

Swara : it's okay Sanskar ji. I will wear red color only. ( she take saree from him make him smile) but please tell where we are going? ( curious to know).

Sanskar : Swara ji! You ask so many questions. We are getting late. Go and change fast. I am waiting. ( turn her face toward washroom).

Swara go in washroom with confused face what happened to him suddenly?

At way!

In Car!

SwaSan are sitting on back seat while driver is driving car.

Swara : ( curious) Sanskar ji! Why you are making it so suspense? Please tell Where we are going?

Sanskar : Swara ji! Have some patience and we are going there only. ( calmly).

Swara : ( frowned) Sanskar ji! You are saying this from 15 minutes. Please tell where we are going?

Sanskar : Swara ji! It's surprise. ( calmly while giving a smile to her).

Swara make faces at him then looks at other side but become surprised feeling his hand on her palm. She looks at him surprisingly.

Sanskar : you will love it. I am sure. ( smiling) just have some patience.

Swara nod yes at him with smile.

After sometime!

Swara become surprised when car stopped near baadi. She understood why Sanskar was saying she will like this surprise for sure. She looks at him emotionally who is smiling at her.

Sanskar : Kaha tha na you will love. ( smiling).

Swara smile emotionally at him then at baadi.

Swara : how you came to know that I wanted to meet Maa and Dida. ( while looking at him).

Sanskar : bas! Mehsus kiya sab kuch thik hone ke baad bhi aapki aankhon main khushi ki kami jo ab main Dekh Sakta hoon. ( while looking a her eyes which showing happiness).

Swara looks at him being overwhelmed.

Sanskar : chalen?

Swara nod yes. Both come out from car and step inside. Both stand at door of Bose house.

Dida!!

Swara call her happily seeing her sitting on sofa remembering her. Her face instantly blossom hearing her voice. She looks and find her. Swara run toward her and hug her. She also hug her emotionally.