Shot 2

Hello Dear Readers!

Come with another shot ❤️ Hope you all will like❤️ and I am glad that people are liking it.

Sanskar is sitting on back seat of car while driver is driving. His mind is full of thoughts about his mother and sister. He feels himself helpless when he see the dejection and disappointment on their faces whenever someone reject him because of his defect. Is it's his mistake that he can't walk?

It's nothing like that every person denied. Some put condition in front of his mother that for making his son marry. She have to give his son 's half money to girl and her family. His mother even agreed for that but he denied. 'Money can't buy happiness and love'. He doesn't want someone who come in his life for his money. He wants someone who love him the way he is.

But seems it's only a dream. He smile painfully shook his head for thinking all this when he know there is no use of it. He take a deep breath and compose himself take out his phone for checking some mails to divert his mind.

He looks ups but become shocked seeing a small boy is running on road. It's looking like he is in mood of playing but road! He become worried. His eyes become widened when he came closer to his car. He yelled at driver to stop fast but no response. He become frowned. His eyes widened in fear seeing the boy so near to car. He shouts on driver for stop the car.

Driver who was getting dizziness come in sense by his shout become shocked seeing the scenario. He try to control over the car but it's lost its balance. He trying to balance the car but unable.

Sanskar become worried but sigh when suddenly a girl come running and engulf the boy in her arms and rolled on other side. He take sigh of relief. Driver also stopped the car after lot's struggle.

He immediately come out from car while holding crutch although feeling difficulty in walking fast but the concern for that little soul giving him strength. He come near them see girl tightly embracing the little boy. Her face covered with her hairs. Her eyes are closed tightly. He stare her close eyes for a moment but soon come in sense.

Sanskar : Hey! Are you okay? ( asked with concern filled voice).

Girl open her eyes see him. Anger rise in her with thought how the hell he was driving. She first stand up caress the little boy who is hell afraid. She embrace him.

Her face shown revealed it's Swara.

Swara : you are fine aarav beta! Relax.

Aarav become calm nod yes.

Sanskar : Are you okay beta? ( asked again to little boy).

Swara 's patience break hearing his voice again.

Swara : ( angry yet sarcastically) wow! This is very good thing of rich people like you. First you think the whole road is yours and drive carelessly but when it's someone hit. Whether you run away or do drama of concern. Mr! You have money that's doesn't mean you can buy anything by it.

Sanskar become shocked listening her words. He doesn't know how to react on it.

Sanskar : dekhiye aap Jaise samjh rhi hai vaisa nhi hai. Darasal. ( he try to explain her but Swara cut his words).

Swara : Actually what Mr? That you are rich and you can do anything. ( angrily) You have any idea what would have happened? If something happened to this boy then what would be the state of his mother?

Sanskar feels guilty hearing her words already he was feeling bad.

Sanskar : I am extremely sorry. ( guilty).

Swara : sorry? ( angrily) Mr! Instead of saying sorry you should be careful. This road is not bought by you.

Sanskar not getting words to speak. Just mean his driver come.