Overshadowed Stars - Jk FF

Author's UserID : crazynut-fics

She's a girl with insecurities higher than her height

She's a girl with insecurities higher than her height. She was a star a shining star. But overshadowed by her sister's presence. Will he help her to shine brighter or will he be the reason of her insecurities to grow higher than the Everest.

"I'm your moon you're my star. I read somewhere that moon is the husband of stars. You're my one and only star." he said bringing my face to collide with his firm chest and I wrapped my arms around him taking in his warmth. But soon I pulled away my upper body with my arms still around him to see his face which was shining under the moon light.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook are you by any chance proposing me?" I asked him tilting my head he looked so cute making that thinking face. "what if I say yes!" he said while leaning his face closer to mine. "What if I say no!"
"Hmm, what should I do to make you say yes!?" he asked with a smile on his lips.

"Kiss me!" he didn't waste even a second to connect our lips as it was his favorite thing to do. That's how we kissed under the moon light.

Is his love fake just like their relationship they entered into. Or his feelings towards her were real?

.............................................................

I think this one gave me butterflies way too much even though we see that the concept of the story the so-called "Fake Relationship" is quite common
- But guys trust me it's not what you're thinking.

And there you go with , the best cutest, cocky and sexy and what not of the century THE GREAT JEON JUNGKOOK!

The importance he gives Y/n is worth dying for.. I mean us single pringles can only find such men in novels tho.

Steamy scenes where they are actually needed and the whole teasing sessions of each other( Ml and FL)  are truly amazing!

Not much drama and the side stories of each characters are the best, the epilogue really gave me feels like yaaah! Why did the story end so soon....

You'll  never regret reading this trust me guys!!

Apart from the Main characters you'll surely love the characters of Hobi, Jimin and yoongi....
They teach us lessons for overcoming obstacles in our lifeu.

And of course I agree that there are some cringe worthy scenes as If we are in a Kdrama but it's worth it.

Make sure you read this and tell me whether you liked it as well or not