Hush - Park Jimin FF

Author - LizSorora

Genre : Humour, drama, sad, romance, friendship.

Description -

Description -

Target : Park Jimin

Mission : Steal Exam papers

A Nerd that has hopes off her fellow classmates to fulfill.

Will she succeed in taking the exam paper from her professor?

Or will she get herself in the most troubled situations of her life?

Hey, I'm back with another recommendation. "Hush" is actually one of the most fabulous fanfictions I have ever read. You know what it's really hard to select the right genre for this book. I mean what would you do when it is a mix up of all genres and gives you a rollercoaster of emotions.

The story is actually very prettily designed and the plot is really beautiful. It's a completed story and I'm glad that I have read this book. You will be glad too once you get to read it.

What if the nerd who's the mail lead gets caught red handed in the clutches of the devil himself, Park Jimin? What if he asks something in return from her, which she could offer? Will she get into trouble or will she find new friends and news things which she wasn't aware of. Well, you need to read if you're that curious.

Each and every character is perfectly portrayed, their emotions were neatly written in words and presented. I felt bad knowing that it completed. I mean there are some stories which you never wanted to end. And this is one of them.

Trust me, the story part is really nice and complicated if you ask me. So go ahead Armies. Don't miss this masterpiece.

And again. Did you forget to vote?
No right! I know Armies would support each other. 😉