Reply me not - Taehyung FF

Author - ArmyArchives

Genera - Humour, Comedy, Texting.

Description -

Description -

"Do you wanna see boobs and vegena?"

"I just chocked on my champagne"

It was suppose to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texting Kim Taehyung, The Korean Royalty?

A chat story where you (a quirky, pervy girl)  accidentally text a rich heir who's fighting with depression and loneliness and the series of events that follow.

If you're having a bad day and searching for something fun and exciting. Then trust me this books fits all those things you're searching for.

It's a chatting story where Y/n accidentally texts Kim Taehyung a man who's well known all around the country, a Korean Royalty. The total book and the conversations between Y/n and Taehyung are really hilarious which makes you laugh. And of course they're exciting too (Which satisfies my non-innocent soul👀)

Not only humour it also includes romance which you horny Armies needed. And also if you want to know whether Y/n finally knows whom she's texting in real, then you should definitely read this book.

This book is really nice one for making you laugh. Just give it a try.

I see you forgot to vote? Then vote now. And show your love.

😂 Kidding.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉