The Bad Blind Date

Author's User ID : ravsisrekt

"Kiss me"

He choked on his drink, gawking over at you instantly, "HUH?!"

"You know, mouth to mouth action, maybe a little tongue if you're lucky," you piped grinning smugly.

He looked like he had just got hit so far up between his legs as his expression grew pained.

"Please tell me you're joking," he said breathless.

You grinned, "Of course I'm joking"

His brows jumped at that as he let out a breathy laugh of relief.

"Ahh! Y/N! Not Cool"

He smiling as he went in for another sip of red crush Slurpee. You timed your next remark well, smiling like an idiot.

"I was joking about the mouth to mouth," you stated quick, "Now your mouth on my other set of my lips..." You trailed off and laughed loudly when you practically saw red crush pour out of Jungkook's nostrils.

He had snorted on the Drink.

------------------------------------

Being set up on a date is hard as it is. But being set up on a date where the boy you're with loves your best friend is even harder - Trust me, being bubbly, cute, and incredibly hilarious doesn't work on him either.... But on the other members it certainly does.

Well, well Excuse me! Who the hell doesn't like some angst...

LMAO I like novels or FFs where The Male lead goes on about something which really hurts our Female lead and yes the next step is for him to regret for making her hurt.

Even if there's nothing like that, like him regretting, I wanna read that story, Coz IT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW MY PHONE ON THE GROUND AND STOMP ON IT.

I mean the Male lead unwantedly becomes an Asshole to our Female lead and that makes me want to punch him through my phone.

This story guys, I'm telling you really will want to smack Our Jungkook really hard.

And yeah, This involves a major Love triangle -- No wait! Is it a quadrangle?

Bishes hold your horses not Y/n's quadrangle it's quadrangle of Her best friend.

Like literally everyone of BTS would be after her (not all though)

And this story is fill of angst and guys you will really want to comment some nasty things to Jungkook. You can't help it.

He really says some hurtful things that, my god, if you don't believe me just Read this.

And Guys I love angst stories which involves regret, and by the way the one who should be regretting must be Male lead and not The Female lead. If you have some recommendations even if it is not an FF I'll Read it.

But I'm telling you it must make me want to shout at characters.

And the chef's kiss is You'll know that Spin-off is the story of Yoongi and other girl, but yeah i didn't read the spin-off.

And Guys! I think Taehyung didn't get some Justice.
I mean he at least deserves a sorry though.

Haply reading though