Into The Fiction

Author's UserID : crazynut-fics

"Are you still afraid of me Y/n?" His deep voice send shivers down my spine like always

"Are you still afraid of me Y/n?" His deep voice send shivers down my spine like always. He's too close for me to ignore. Why is he doing this? He's not supposed to act this way. What the hell?

Better to be straight forward Y/n! I gulped down the lump formed in my throat and spoke with my stern voice trying to be confident.

"Yes, I'm scared of you, more than you can even imagine." All my confidence faded away within an instant as his soft chuckle replaced the silence.

Jerking me forward into his arms he leaned forward to whisper into my ear.

"I will kiss you, hug you and bang you so hard that you will only remember my name to sa-, moan. You will see me around a lot baby, get ready your therapy session to get rid off your fear starts now." He whispered in his deep husky voice and winked before leaving me alone dumbfounded.

Is this how your death flirts with you to Fuck your life!? There's only one thing running through my mind. Lifting my head up in a swift motion and glaring at the sky, I yelled with all my strength.
"FUC* YOU AUTHOR!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What if you wished for transmigating into a fanfiction just for fun, and it turns out to be true. You transimigated but as a Villaness who died in the end. A death which is lonely, despicable and pathetic.

Join the journey of Y/n who Mistakenly transmigates into a fanfiction of her favorite Idol group. Will she succeed in surviving or will she die as per her fate in the book.

This story is a pure fiction and is based on my own imagination.

...........................

So, this is the most intriguing novel or story or Fan fiction, whatever it is, I've ever read.

Guys, Trust me this is the most ever funniest and Relatable FF!

There's fun, tingles, hot and steamy romance, suspense, dread, and hot dudes in every nook and corner of the fiction, etcccc..... Not to mention it has a freaking Tragedy tag 💔

I love it bishes and yeah, just give it a try and make sure to read at least up-to 6 or so chapters...

You can kill me if you don't like this..
Or is your taste so bad to not like this precious little FF.

And comment which chapter is your favorite! My favorite chap is "Fight with me please" OH god! That chapter is so funny....

Vote and share..

Adios ~~~