Chapter 35

Chapter 35

He was practically vibrating with lust when he kicked off his shoes when he walked into the house. The smell that hit his sensitive nose was indicator enough that Eddy seemed to have used the time alone well.

The bedroom door was open as he walked towards the center of the smell.

Eddy glanced to the alpha from where he lay belly down, ass up, in the center of the bed. He was finger deep in himself, scissoring and stretching. He had been doing this for a while but he wanted to be safe. It would be tragic if he tore right as Brett plunged into him, so he prompted to try to avoid that, "Look who finally decided to join me."

Brett ripped the clothes from his body, eyeing Eddy up and down. "Sorry, had to make sure we don't get you pregnant. And I'll fuck you the whole day and night, I swear. It'll be my mission to destroy your ass so much that you have to call in sick on Monday."

The only cloth he had on him were socks and they were removed one step right before Brett was at the bed.

The alpha crawled to Eddy and stroked the hips, his gaze not straying from the display of the fingers. Eddy's thigh was slick and shimmering wet, the hole was pliable, soft and in a wonderful shade of pink. He knew his mate was ready for him before he even sank into him.

"Let's shut you up now."

And with that Brett gripped Eddy's waist and forced the omega to accept his dick. Even if Eddy had played with him for so long, he still felt super tight. Brett went slowly and carefully; he didn't want to injure the omega.

Finally he bottomed out and laid his head on Eddy's shoulder, panting.

"Aaaaaah yeees," Eddy groaned as he buried his face into a pillow that he was holding under him, "I missed this."

He murmured with a mewl. Eddy was tempted to start rocking his hips but figured it was best to let them both adjust to this. The omega felt himself stretching almost to the brink – he loved the faint burn of it – it was maddening. He clenched around the alpha's cock to get a more intense feeling of it.

Brett hissed and slapped Eddy's butt. "Stop that. Or do you want me to cum in the first 10 seconds?"

The omega jolted forward in reaction to being spanked, basically. He moaned at the delicious sensation running through his body at that. Oh yes, he really liked that.

It didn't really hurt when Eddy clamped down on him but man, he really didn't help him there. Brett stroked the slapped buttcheek and slowly slid out until only the head remained and went back in. Eddy needed time to get used to him and Brett needed time so he wouldn't cum immediately.

Eddy pressed himself more into the mattress with a whimper, "Oh shit." He groaned loudly as he tried to loosen up for Brett.

"That's a good boy."

Brett bottomed out again and turned Eddy's head to the side so he could kiss his mark better. His dick was stimulated perfectly. It was as if Eddy was built for him and only him. Feeling a bit like a bastard he rubbed his meaty head over Eddy's prostate, just to tease him more. The small sounds the omega let loose was heaven for his ears. His thrusts gradually picked up speed until he was sure that Eddy was stretched enough to take him without major problems. Before he started pounding into his mate, an idea let him slip out completely and he laid on his back beside Eddy.

"Come on, mate. Ride me like you did on the first night. Set the tempo you want. Make it good for you and me, my bitch."

Brett grinned, wanting to rile up Eddy a bit. Also Eddy couldn't complain about the tempo if he was the one setting it. And Brett had heard enough complaining about that, not that he took that seriously of course.