| 01 |

"Taehyung!!!" Jimin barged into my office uninvited yelling my name like I did something to him.

"What are you doing Jimin? Why are you here? I didn't invite you" I said Calmly dropping the pen I was holding and intertwined my hands.

"Why are you so wicked? Why are you so ruthless? Why don't you have a little bit of humanity in you." Jimin yelled at me and I just closed my eyes because he's right. I am wicked. I am ruthless and I have no humanity in me. 

And who made me this way? My parents.

"Listen Jimin—We've been best friends for years but you know nothing about my past so I'm going to tell you now" I Said . "Take a sit"

Hi My Name is Kim Taehyung, I had two brothers Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon. Our Parents were divorced and during that time, they told us to choose who we want to be with so I chose my mom because I felt like my dad never really liked me. He always chooses Seokjin and Namjoon over over me so I thought it would be better to stay with my mom.

Namjoon and I chose our mother while Jin chose our father. Anyways, the person they chose was non of my concern, I didn't care who they chose as long as I chose the right person.

I chose my mom and I thought she was the right person but I was wrong...so wrong.

She doesn't love me like every parent should love their child. She always pushes me aside and always pamper namjoon.

I always felt mad and Jealous whenever it happens but I tried to shrug it off but it gets too much to the extent that she doesn't even care if I have eaten or not.

Bold - Present

Italics - Past