| Ending |

—Present—

"I can't believe that all of this happened to you and you kept it all to yourself"  He Said to me after I finished the story of my life.

"That's not all"

"W-What there's more?" Jimin exclaimed and I nodded.

"A year ago, I met Jin and asked him why he and my father hated me so he said that I wasn't his biological brother and they aren't my real family. They saw me lost in the road when I was five so they took me in and raised me as their son but made me feel like I'm not their son. I was a lost child that had no where to go and no place to be all along"

"I don't know what to say" Jimin Said and held my hands "I just want you to know one thing is that I will always be there for you"

—Five Months Later—

"Taehyung!!!" Jimin barged into my office uninvited yelling my name like I did something to him.

Why does he always do that?

"I Just found out something"  I took a deep sigh.

"What's your problem Jimin?"

"Forget about that. You know my friend Jungkook? I told you he's an hacker right?"

"Stop beating around the bush an dtell me what you really what to tell me"

"He found your real parents!"

THE END!

My first Short Story, I hope you liked it.
It's funny that this book is 1627 words. Oh well it is short Story.

The reason why I split the 1627 words into 7 chapters is because I don't want to write only one chapter.

If I were to write only one chapter then I would make a book for short stories and I don't want that so I split them into 7 chapters and 300 words for every chapter.

Lost Child || K.TH Short Story✔︎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें