| 06 |

"I'm Sorry lil bro but you can't stay here" the smile that was on my face quickly disappear.

"What do you mean I can't stay here?" I asked clearly shocked of how he behaved.

"You see Taehyung, Father doesn't like you and neither do I so if you could just leave. I'm busy" He Said and my jaw totally dropped. To say I was surprised was an understatement.

"Y-you don't like me? I understand and know that dad doesn't like me but you? Jin Hyung" I stuttered

"Yes I don't. Now leave and stop bothering me" with that, he slammed the door on my face. Tears followed.

I don't know how to feel. I fell on my knees and bagan to cry. I have to where to go. I can't go back to my mom and I'm not allowed to stay with Jin either.

I felt like a lost child. I started sleeping in cardboards on The streets. I was attacked by a lot of people and a lot of things. Unimaginable things happened to me and I struggled to become rich and reached where I am today and I'm not going to use my money. My blood sweat and tears was used to work for this money and I refuse to use it for charity. I refuse to help those people that call themselves old people.

I know that there are a lot of people like me, people who suffered from the same thing like me and those people also behave the same way I did. I look hard and Ruthless on the outside but I'm actually a mess inside.