▪︎SIXTEEN

The sound of the alarm click woke a certain person up, as she got up,  slamming the alarm clock shut

The sound of the alarm click woke a certain person up, as she got up,  slamming the alarm clock shut. She stretched, walking to the bathroom as she started her morning routine.

Hopping down the stairs of the base, she chuckled, seeing a certain male in the boxing ring with another, looking like they were about to bust their heads off.

"Jisung" Chaerin smiled. The younger of the three gave a quick wave before swinging a punch to the other male in front of him, which he successfully dodged whilst dragging his feet to the floor, knocking the other male to the floor.

"Damn Sungchan. You got some moves" the younger breathed out heavily as he tried to catch his breath. Sungchan let a short giggle as he hopped out of the ring to the refrigerator where they kept their water bottles. He threw one to Jisung who caught it immediately, mouthing a thank you.

"So Noona" Jisung stated, catching the woman off guard as she was watching the both of them interact. "What brings you here?" He asked. Chaerin smiled as she got into the ring, putting on her boxing gloves. 

"I came here to practice." She stated. "But as soon as I walked in I see Sungchan beating your ass. So why not have a round with him?" She questioned, eyeing the man who was still standing at the refrigerator. 

Sungchan smiled as he grabbed his boxing gloves and hopped back in the ring. "I mean sure. If you want to."

"Game on"

"Holy shit you're fucking good

"Holy shit you're fucking good."

Chaerin groaned, sweat dripping down her forehead as Sungchan caught his breath, holding his left hand out on the side of the ring to prevent himself from falling. "You can say so yourself" he panted, passing a bottle of water to Chaerin who gladly accepted. Jisung and Chenle had left to practice shoots leaving the both of them in the ring.

The both of them shared a moment of silence. The sound of footwear and bottles opening were heard from the echoes of the room. Chaerin shoved out an energy bar as she threw one to the other male, who caught it and thanked the woman. "So how is Shotaro?" Chaerin asked, hoping to strike another conversation with the other.

"He's doing good." Sungchan replied as he ripped the packaging of the bar. "The doctor said he needed to stay in for a few days until he is stable enough to walk around." Chaerin nodded her head.

"What's going to happen to us?" The other asked, causing the bite of energy bar Chaerin had taken to feel rubbery. She sighed, getting up from her place to walk over to where the latter was sitting. "To be honest" she clasped her hands together and rested it on her knee. "I really don't know. Jaehyun or Johnny hasn't decided on this." She confessed.

The door of the room opened, revealing a confused male. He stepped in, watching the two giggle. He smiled sadly, turning around as he walked away from the two, being unnoticed by any of them.