▪︎TWENTY NINE

"What the fuck do you mean that that old hag is not dead?!"

The both of them were at Jaehyun's office, holding up their specific files as Jaehyun sighed. Taeyong who was beside him rubbed his temples while shooting the glaring pair an apologetic look.

"Language, child." Jaehyun pointed out. "And yes, he is not dead. The one we sent you out on was his twin, they looked identical. That was why all the image we've been getting was in bars and hookups, nothing else."

Chaerin took a step back, as she processed the information given. "He is attending a function on Friday. We need the both of you to be there to set a trap." She hear Taeyong say. As she processed everything, from the night in the club, to the dark alley. She widened her eyes as she toon another step back, her hand brushing over the glass, causing it to fall and gain the attention form the other three.

"He isn't dead." Chaerin speaks softly. "Then who did I kill?" She questions herself, not knowing the others heard it too.

"You killed someone?"

"That night in the dark alley. Remember I came back home with blood. He was suppose to die." Chaerin speaks.

The three males look at her, horror written on their face as she spoke. Chaerin looks at the three boys. 

"Oh shit."

That evening, Renjun went to the clinic

Stepping in, a cold breeze passed through his body, causing him to shiver from the cold. The clinic was one of the coldest place in the base ever, which is why he never let's Aerum touch him with her cold hands every time they meet.

He bows politely to the other workers there, before taking a step into Aerum's office. The girl's workplace was very decent. The office was lighted up brightly, and there were many papers stuck onto the wall, all about medicines and such.

Aerum wasn't in her seat, which had surprised Renjun a little. He glances around, not finding her at all.

Renjun gently placed a container of Chinese takeout for dinner onto her table before walking out of her office to find her. He sighs, searching everywhere, from clinic rooms to asking the staffs where she was.

It was only then when he walked pass the storage room, a strange smell had gotten his attention. Renjun frowned, hating that smell already. However, as he planned to walk by, he heard whimpers from those closed doors.

Curiosity got the best of him, as he reached his hand out to the door knob. It was unlocked, which relieved him a little. Stepping in, the smell got more obvious, making Renjun worry.

He walked around the different shelves, all which contained medical gloves, face mask, extra needles and other things used in the clinic. The place was dark, so it took a while for Renjun to find the switch and turn it on.

He stepped further into he storage room, wanting to get answers whether the was hearing things or not. He sighs after about a minute or two, not finding anyone, nor anything. So his plan was to walk out of the room.

And so he did, and he wished he looked around more.

Because infront of him, was his own sister laying in her own pool of blood.