▪︎EIGHT

Taeyong sat in his office

Taeyong sat in his office. The stack of papers that pilled up at the side of his desk infuriated hime. He took a sip of his water before turning towards the file on his table. 

Bleeding Killers

He took a deep breath before opening the file. It was basically everything the team neede to know about the other group. Renjun might've spoken about it just now but Taeyong wanted to double check with the files and see whether all information was passed. He could feel his throat getting drier after every flip of each page. 

Confirmed Members: Yoo Kihyun.

Taeyong furrowed his eybrows at the sight of his name. He remebered how Chaerin looked disturbed after his team had mentioned his name. He sighed before turning the page once more, the back of the file in sight had meant that there were no new information added. 

The knock on the door had implify that someone had wanted to enter. Aproving, Jaehyun entered the office with a cup of coffe in his hand and two files in another. Taeyong felt another headache when he saw the files, more work.

"Jaehyun, can you drop those files here later? I'm kinda busy now-"Taeyong spoke and Jaehyun placed the files on the table. "Doyoung and Xiaojun went on a mission to spy on them and found two assasins that were held captive in one of Bleeding Killers building.  They seem to not work for anyone. They did not know what to do so I told them to bring them back to my base. I found some inforrmation on them though." Jaehyun pointed to the files as the other male paid attention to him carefully. True, they were'nt in a place to need new members but any help needed is appreciated in this time. 

"Are you trusting them though? What if they seem completly harmless and then the next thing you know they wipe out your entire team?" Taeyong asked after a minute of silence. He looked at Jaheyin who had sat on one of the leather chairsin Taeyong's office. "I'll make sure that dosen't happen then" Jaheyun answered. "We should head downstairs. Everyone is there." He said, waking up from his seat and walking towards the door, Taeyong following behind.

" He said, waking up from his seat and walking towards the door, Taeyong following behind

Meanwhile, back at a certain base, a man walked in. Fishing out his phone from his back pocket, only to receive a call.

"Yes sir" he answered.  Receiving instructions from the other line, he noded his head, walking towards the cabinet with guns. Taking one and some bullets, he fished  them into his pockets and grabbed his car keys. "I get it, i'll do it now." He answered while walking out of the door. 

Entering his car, he sighed before starting the car and drove to the place where he was suppose to go. Arriving at a small shop, he saw a certain someone walking out of it, black suit and a tie. The man has a case on his right hand and was walking towards
the car. Entering, he loudly cursed in a language the driver didn't understand. He rubbed his templates and looked at the driver. "Just drive please" He said.

 "Just drive please" He said

Meanwhile, back at the base. Jaehyun lead Taeyong out of his offce to where Chaerin was. She was helping out in Kun's clinic, treating the wounds of some of the members that were injured during their mission to the bleeding Killers base. "How is everyone? Is anyone critical?" Taeyong asked. Kun shooked his head, relieving him. One of the members got up from his seat and walked towards the male.  Taking out something from his pocket, he handed it to the vclueless leader. " I managed to grab this from the office before they started attacking. It seemed important."  He said. Taeyong nodded and thanked him, leaving the clinic. 

"Do you think it is so important that you need to go back to your office. Taeyong, I told you to rest. " Jaehyun said, following the other leader beind him closely. Arriving at this office, he sat down sighing. "You know I cant, Jaehyun. I need this to stop now and forever. My men are missing, I get them back in critical condition or most of the times, dead.  I know I need to rest, but the moment I get new information, I need to start bucking up again." He said, rubing his temples. The other frowned at his expression. True, Taeyong was losing more men each day but he needed to rest before starting up again. "Then if that's the case, let me take over for now. You wanted our help, I am here. Let me take over now. You need to rest, or something bad is going to happen." Jaehyun said. The other reluctantly got up and sat on the leather chais in his office, allowing Jaehyun to sit in front of the computer. 

Craking his knuckles, he entered the pendrive, a password blocking any information. He called Dejun that instant, the password being unlocked by itself. A file of information given out about everything needed to know about the Bleeding Killers. Yet something was wrong. Very wrong. 

"Why are there information about both Blood Moon and Neo?"