▪︎TWENTY FIVE

"The fuck is your issue?" 

Kihyun drags her out of the table to the garden. The woman would spend her time back when she stayed her to read a book or even pluck out some flowers to make a flower crown for her mother. 

Funny how situations change. 

She yanks her arm out of his deathly grip, rubbing it softly to ease the pain. She glares at the male for what seems like the 9th time of the day as the other copies her action. "What are you even doing here?" She starts. The male chuckles, taking a step closer to her as he runs his hand through his hair. " We made it clear that day. Were getting ma-"

"No"

"What?" He chuckles. Chaerin grabs his hand, pulling him closer to her. "I said" She grits her teeth. "I am not getting married to you." He scowls towards the lady, watching her as she walks away. Grabbing her wrist, he turns her around, pulling her towards him. 

"You're mine" He grits his teeth, walking away as he eyes Jaehyun, who at that point is fuming. 

"Look it dosent matter

"Look it dosent matter. I'm not marrying him and that's it."

The siblings were in the car. They had already left, unable to stand one more time in that household.  The grip on the steering wheel had tighten, Jaehyun obviously not having the fact that their father had pushed their wedding to next week.

Chaerin sighed as she glared out to the window. The streets were dimly lit as couples walked hand in hand. She felt her eyes water at the sight of them.

Why cant we be like them?  She thought. Tthey look so happy, walking hand in hand as she observed. All she wanted was to get married, not to a snobbish guy that has a gang coming to wipe theirs off,  but someone who would willingly love her for who she was, not  see her as some cold bitch who wants to kill everyone she sees, but just and ordinary 20 year old who has emotions.

Not here, she thought. She wouldn't want her brother to see her crying. So she kept her tears inside as she drank a bottle of water from the car.

But all hell broke loose when they reached the basement of the base and she stepped out, having the urge to vomit.

So she rushed to the bathroom and did so.