▪︎SEVENTEEN

" Fancy seeing you here

" Fancy seeing you here." 

Jaemin gritted his teeth as he watched the woman walk in. She send a small smile, grabbing the gun from the booth as she went to a section, picking it out from her liking. The male just rolled his eyes, as he continued practicing. 

Chaerin grabbed her earmuffs, her goggles and basically her necessities as she started practicing. Ignoring the throbbing pain from her back from just now, she sighed as she placed a hand on the lower spine of her back, massaging with one hand as she tried aiming the targets. 

The loud chuckle from Jaemin was heard as she rolled her eyes. He strides over, making her irritated then she already was and held her gun in a steady position as he helped her shoot. The woman rolled her eyes once more before turning around, glaring at the latter in front of her.

"What was that for?" She snapped. The latter just plastered a smile as he looked at the board. 

Straightly shot, all perfect. 

"I know how to take care of myself you idiot." She grumbled, grabbing a set of bullets from the nearby table as she emptied the current one. "Well listen here, princess" The nickname sent shivers down her spine as she tired to ignore him. "Instead of sucking about saying your back hurts. Try practicing some shoots or we will end up losing a criminal thanks to your skills." He smirked, seeing the evident irritated mood she was in. 

Turning around, she grabbed the latter's collar as she pulled him close to her. Don't do anything stupid, Jaemin thought observing the fact that they were so close to each other.  Raising her gun, she pulled the trigger as she shot, the familiar sound of the gunshot rung through the latter's ears as he gripped her hand tightly in an attempt to let go of the burning sensation on his neck. 

"Listen here dipshit." She seethed. "I don't know where the fuck you came from, or what the fuck you do. But don't fucking step in my lane." She spat, the grip on the letter's collar grew tighter as she momentarily chocked him. "Listen here-" Jaemin started. 

"I'm not fucking done!"

To be petrified of this side of the woman was an understandment. Jaemin sighed as he placed his arm on the woman's wrist but no movements were made. "I don't give two shit's whether you're one of Taeyong's important men or not. If you fuck around with me one more time, I will cascrate you and bury you six feet deep." She let go of the collar of the shirt the male was wearing, causing him to fall back a little. She took her goggles out and placed the gun on the table as she grabbed her bag, walking out of the room, banging the door in progress. 

Jaemin sighed as he looked at the board, eyes widening as he too sighed. You fucked up Jaemin he thought as he looked to the board, a grow of impression plastered on his face. 

Straightly shot, all perfect.

Dayum Jaem why you doing ma gurl like that