0.0 | prolouge

INTRO
( tw/ murder, mentions suicide )

Moonlight is the only thing that allows Suki to see in front on her. Her eyes are glued to the girl walking in a few feet ahead, Hirai Akira. She takes quick, quiet steps, keeping behind at a comfortable distance.

Akira took a left into a dark alley which is what Suki expected. She had already been studying her, if that's what you call it. Stalking is another word.

This dark alley is a short cut to her home which is why she takes it every time. A very stupid and risky decision.

"Hey!" Suki called out to her, "Akira it's me."

She turned around relived, "Oh, I thought you were some creepy person for a second, what do you want? It's late, I wanna go home."

"You dropped something a bit ago and I wanted to give it back." Suki rummaged through her bag and Akira walked closer, great. Her plan is going well.

"What is i—"

Suki violently took her hand out of her bag to reveal a small pocket knife. Without a second thought, she quickly sliced Akira's arm, causing her to drop on her knees and try to stop the blood.

"Hirai Akira, your dad is the ceo of some mystery company, your mom is a hairstylist, but you are a fucking asshole."

She stabs her, right under her breast, pulling it out and watching her pink shirt turn a deep red.

"What's t-this about?" She cries, "if I hurt you, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please l-let me go!"

"Gosh, don't be so loud," Suki crouches down to her level and holds the knife below her chin, forcing her to look up, "Don't you have any respect?"

"We have m-money, anything you want."

"Do you remember me?"

"What?"

"I said," she grabs a fistful of her hair and pulls her close, "do you remember me?"

It was quiet, too quiet for Suki's liking.

"No talking? Ok then," she holds the blade to her heart, "three years ago, you and my brother were dating. Long story short, he broke up with you, and what did you do?"

She plunged the knife into Akira.

"You convinced everyone he was insane..."

Deeper.

"Had him sent to a mental hospital..."

Deeper.

"Than harassed him into killing himself."

Deeper.

"How can you live when he's dead? How is that fair?"

She took all her force and let her rage out, now covered in blood. Suki hovered over the dead body, satisfied with herself. She took Akira's phone and messaged her parents acting as if she ran away and instructed to not look for her. Her dad was on a business trip and her mom was at home, probably fucking some person that isn't her husband.

Two weeks back Suki was walking past Akira's house, studying, when she heard noises: moans. She's didn't think much of it until next day in school she overheard how Akira's dad was out of town. She's been keeping it to herself for the right occasion to expose her.

The last thing to do:

Burn the body.

It was also the easiest part, the isolated alley at night made it even easier.

Suki picked her bag from the floor and pulled out her water bottle, that wasn't in fact holding water — but gasoline. Wanting to get things over with, she doused Akira's limp body with it and lit a match.

Holding it for a second, really taking in what just happened. She didn't feel guilty, or sad, no, Nakamoto Suki felt absolutely fine, relieved almost. After all, this was just the beginning.

The lit match dropped out of her hand.

"See you in hell."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

— Hello guys!I'm back with another book hehe (:I've had this idea for such a long time, but I never actually went with it

Hello guys!
I'm back with another book hehe (:
I've had this idea for such a long time,
but I never actually went with it...
I haven't written a book that has capitalization and lengthy chapters in a while.
I hope you guys enjoy !!
Reminder to click the star and vote,
if ur enjoying 🤎