0.2 | friday night

TWO
( tw/ suicide, mentions cutting, toxic relationship )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"No mom, his birthday was a week ago."

"Yuta..." Her eyes shut slowly.

"Yes mom... Yuta's birthday was a week ago."

Tears were now filling her eyes. She had just gotten over it, but seeing how much it affected her mom, her emotions showed again.

Suki wiped her mom's red face with her shaky hands.

Yuta, her brother, couldn't take the pain anymore and ended his life. All because of Akira. All because of their relationship.

Yuta and Akira never had the best time together, but he was blindly in love with her, allowing Akira to hurt him over and over. Cheating, lying, arguments, is not what he expected when he got with her.

After Akira's sixth time cheating, he finally broke up with her. This relationship was good for her reputation, to show how she can wrap anyone around her finger. It was emotional abuse.

So when they broke up, people talked and she didn't like that.

Akira spread rumors, he told me to cut myself and watched, he hit me, he let me sleep with other guys, he sold my nudes...

"He's supposed to be in a mental hospital, so that's where I sent him."

Suki shivered remembering the words. That was the same night they took him away from her.

He got out after a year, but she kept tormenting him.

This time, she told people to jump him, had him beat up, kept bringing up the past, had people believe her rumors, etc.

She came home feeling good, but of course something had to ruin her mood. All so suddenly.

Suki walked over to the bathroom and sat in the tub, the same tub that she found him dead in.

She balled her eyes out until she slept.

The next morning at school she had intense neck and back pain. It was expected since she woke up looking like she was fighting ghosts in her sleep.

A body appeared next to her in the hallway.

"Jeez, you don't look too good."

It was none other than Lee Yoojin, her best friend.

"You have no room to talk — ghosting me for three days." She shoved her a bit, putting on a fake smile.

"Yeah, well it was for a good reason..." Yoojin smirked.

"Is it — that — did you..."

"Shh," she went to the side, away from people and Suki followed, "remember that girl I was telling you about?"

"What about her — oh my god, did you?"