0.4 | journal

FOUR

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Yes, Suki, You're absolutely gorgeous."

The next morning was luckily a Saturday. She woke up by her crackhead neighbor screaming in the middle of the street.

God, cant someone just run her over, she thought.

Her head was pounding, as if someone dropped a big rock and didn't pick it back up. Suki's stomach wasn't the best. Based on how much she drank last night, it was surprising she didn't throw up.

She dragged herself out of bed, limb by limb into the bathroom. It was clear she was in dire need of a shower. Suki stripped herself of her clothes and hoped in.

What happened yesterday? she questioned herself, completely having zero memory.

Suki walked in, had that awful conversation with minho, had a few drinks, then what? Never mind that, she's didn't want to stress right now, plus she was sure it was okay.

Suki felt the cold drops of water drip down her skin as she washed herself.

She didn't worry about facing her mom because she left yesterday to visit family in Japan, aka her grandma and grandpa who were both surprisingly young and in good shape. It's been tough for her so she's glad she went away a bit.

It was also good for Suki to make sure she doesn't get in her way.

She stepped out of the shower, got dressed, put some makeup on to hide her sleepiness, and went downstairs.

Suki took some pills to help with her head and made some cereal. When she finished, she went through her school bag, not particularly feeling like doing homework.

Instead, she found her journal.

She flipped through the pages, it was normal. A few shopping lists, her hopes and dreams, blah... blah...

But,

What she really wanted to look at was the second half of the book.

A list.

Names written.

Only one crossed off with red pen: Hirai Akira.

Suki skimmed the names of the list, adding one:
Park Areum.

Hwang Hyunjin sat surrounded by his two close friends, but still he felt empty. It's just that he wasn't in the mood, it seemed like all they do is smoke, drink, and talk about who's next to fuck. It's... getting boring.

Luckily he didn't drink last night so he left fine, only a bit tired.

"Hyunjin, what's the deal with that girl?" Jisung asked.

"Suki?" He furrowed his brows. There was no reason for him to ask about her, he didn't want him to ask, nor did he want to talk about her.